Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE

@computergeek541 wrote:

@6500K wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

The system seemed to have flagged my message.  And when I got the private message from Public, it wasn't from just one of the mods; it was from someone higher up. 

Yet you were still able to achieve oracle status - remarkable!  There is hope for all of us now.  lol

hahaha - Just someone saying something that the company can improve or helping someone contact CCTS doesn't disqualify you.

It's in my nature to be curious about these "red flagged" words, but I'd better not.  Congrats on you oracle status - I'm so jealous of your custom avatars.  Smiley Very Happy Heart

@6500K wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@6500K wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

The system seemed to have flagged my message.  And when I got the private message from Public, it wasn't from just one of the mods; it was from someone higher up. 

Yet you were still able to achieve oracle status - remarkable!  There is hope for all of us now.  lol

hahaha - Just someone saying something that the company can improve or helping someone contact CCTS doesn't disqualify you.

It's in my nature to be curious about these "red flagged" words, but I'd better not.  Congrats on you oracle status - I'm so jealous of your custom avatars.  Smiley Very Happy Heart

When I posted that message, and used that forbidden word a bunch of times, you know that I was just kidding.  But, thanks

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I missed that. Hope to see some better offer again.