cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@Jessica_T wrote:

@computergeek541@z10user4You are right. I did a bit of searching and found these. I contacted the moderator team requesting my account to be unblocked as I am not a spammer.


It's not about your account as you've just been able to post more. I'm pretty sure it was a bunch of edits. Did you do a bunch of edits? Or of course some wording got automagically filtered.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@computergeek541@z10user4You are right. I did a bit of searching and found these. I contacted the moderator team requesting my account to be unblocked as I am not a spammer.


It's not about your account as you've just been able to post more. I'm pretty sure it was a bunch of edits. Did you do a bunch of edits? Or of course some wording got automagically filtered.


@z10user4I must have misunderstood

 

 

@RobertQc wrote:
Send a message to the moderator team. No really. They will do something to your account to stop this from happening in the future. It's a part of their spam / autoflag system.

 @Mary_M wrote:

 

 you should also be able to post without an issue Smiley Happy

 

 After mary removed this "block" it never happened again

 

 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@computergeek541@z10user4You are right. I did a bit of searching and found these. I contacted the moderator team requesting my account to be unblocked as I am not a spammer.


It's not about your account as you've just been able to post more. I'm pretty sure it was a bunch of edits. Did you do a bunch of edits? Or of course some wording got automagically filtered.


@z10user4I must have misunderstood


I have also lost posts. I've never asked for whatever that is to be done to my account. I have been able to post all this time. I wouldn't bother the mods. But that's just me.

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@computergeek541@z10user4You are right. I did a bit of searching and found these. I contacted the moderator team requesting my account to be unblocked as I am not a spammer.


It's not about your account as you've just been able to post more. I'm pretty sure it was a bunch of edits. Did you do a bunch of edits? Or of course some wording got automagically filtered.


The community site does lots of funny things. 

 

There are certain buzzwords that you can say that will get the attention of Public Mobile staff. During a discussion about how to make a complaint about Public Mobile, I mentioned CCTS, and the next day, I got a message from an employee with title similar to "message contained the word CCTS" and the staff member asking if my problem was ever fixed.  I never had any issue wtih my service but from the title of that private message, it was pretty clear, at least to me, that the community software automatically filtered through and alerted the moderators and staff of my use of a "bad word".

 

So, here you go Public Mobile!    CCTS CCTS CCTS CCTS CRTC CRTC CRTC

LOL.  I am uncertain if that type of appartently automatic analysis of our messages is still done by the website software, but if it still does that, this message will have triggered some type of flag.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@computergeek541 wrote:
I never had any issue wtih my service but from the title of that private message, it was pretty clear, at least to me, that the community software automatically filtered through and alerted the moderators and staff of my use of a "bad word".

Private message from them or it scanned your forum post? If your private message then....?!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE

One post was deleted immediately, no editing. The other was deleted after editing it 3 times in a short period of time to clean up the public mobile agreement for legibility reasons. Removing extra lines. Then italic font with "quotes". Then reduced the size of it to make my quote of "I trust public mobile" at the bottom clear. Because in no way do I have any issues with Public Mobile and can only say good things.

 

It's too late, I already sent a message to the moderator team after finding the solution.

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:
I never had any issue wtih my service but from the title of that private message, it was pretty clear, at least to me, that the community software automatically filtered through and alerted the moderators and staff of my use of a "bad word".

Private message from them or it scanned your forum post? If your private message then....?!


I must have been posting in some thread about someone complaining about Public Mobile and probably mentioned that CCTS was always an option to try to resolve a dispute.

 

I then got a message private message from Public Mobile, but the title of the private message was something like "messaged contained CCTS" or  "term CCTS was found within post", a tittle that didn't sound like something that someone would manually type in.  I don't think it was a matter of an employee reading my post and then mistakingly believing that I was the person who was having difficulties with my service.  The system seemed to have flagged my message.  And when I got the private message from Public, it wasn't from just one of the mods; it was from someone higher up. 

 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:
I never had any issue wtih my service but from the title of that private message, it was pretty clear, at least to me, that the community software automatically filtered through and alerted the moderators and staff of my use of a "bad word".

Private message from them or it scanned your forum post? If your private message then....?!


I must have been posting in some thread about someone complaining about Public Mobile and probably mentioned that CCTS was always an option to try to resolve a dispute.

 

I then got a message private message from Public Mobile, but the title of the private message was something like "messaged contained CCTS" or  "term CCTS was found within post", a tittle that didn't sound like something that someone would manually type in.  I don't think it was a matter of an employee reading my post and then mistakingly believing that I was the person who was having difficulties with my service.  The system seemed to have flagged my message.  And when I got the private message from Public, it wasn't from just one of the mods; it was from someone higher up. 

 


Phew. I was wondering if they were scanning pm's. I suppose obviously they could be but...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@z10user4 wrote:


Phew. I was wondering if they were scanning pm's. I suppose obviously they could be but...


 

@z10user4Public Mobile has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or log any Public Mobile Internet site or use of the service.

 

All text, comments, messages information, data, graphics, interfaces, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, artwork, software, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, video and code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of the foregoing, (together “Content”) on the Site is proprietary and is owned, controlled or licensed by or to PUBLIC MOBILE

 

 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE


@tajachaschowy69 wrote:

What is rocko