Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Get $20 for Free When You Sign Up for KOHO with the Code PUBLICMOBILE

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T

Well...the card I have and others I've seen seem to have a year thing where if you still have a balance then they'll burn it down for you by taking a small amount each month.

So I'll just have to spend the balance myself before then and go get another one.

@z10user4Exactly, Dormancy fee is legal and done by most prepaid cards. However one of the first things you see when you visit KOHO.CA is them advertising "NO fees." No fees period. But dormancy fees are still fees. I call treachery.

If it said "No Fees*" it would be different and I would not mention this.

You're just full o' fightin' words on this thing aren'tcha. Smiley Happy

@z10user4I have an issue with it. Which one is it? Fees or No fees?

koho.png

Mayor / Maire

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T

Well...the card I have and others I've seen seem to have a year thing where if you still have a balance then they'll burn it down for you by taking a small amount each month.

So I'll just have to spend the balance myself before then and go get another one.

@z10user4Exactly, Dormancy fee is legal and done by most prepaid cards. However one of the first things you see when you visit KOHO.CA is them advertising "NO fees." No fees period. But dormancy fees are still fees. I call treachery.

I think it's great that you're bringing this to everyones attention. Fees and privacy. Not good.

Of course who knows who is selling what information to who...even this place.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T

I think it's great that you're bringing this to everyones attention. Fees and privacy. Not good.

@z10user4Public mobile promises the safety of your information, whether or not they keep that is another story, but at least they say they do.

All information that Public Mobile keeps with respect to you and your service, other than your name and address, is confidential. Unless you provide your express consent or unless disclosure is required under the law, your information may not be disclosed by Public Mobile to anyone, other than:
•You or a person who, in the reasonable judgement of Public Mobile, is seeking the information as your agent;
•Another telecommunications company, but only if the information is used to establish or to efficiently providetelecommunications service, if the disclosure is made on a confidential basis, and if the information is usedsolely for that purpose;

Koho admits to selling your information for profit and blatantly lies about the first thing they promise. I will put my trust in Public Mobile, not Koho.

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T

koho.png

LOL, no fees, my behind!

That one screenshot may have just defeated the purpose of KOHO marketing campaign, but you know what?  it's KOHO's own fault.  Sure, they may have gained some new customers with this cross-brand promotion, but how many potential customers did they just lose over the "no fees"?

Not long ago, cell phone carriers in Canada tried to proudly proclaim "no contracts".  But even they were smart enough to call whatever they had something other than a "contarct".  KOHO said "no fees", but then lists "fees" on the website.  Celluar carriers here tried to label their contracts as "agreements" or "tabs".  I do not know how any of the cell phone companies got away with ever advertising "no contracts" when by legal definition, every purchase of a good or service constitutes a contract.  But I think most of us will agree that from the average consumer point of view, cell phone carriers in this country don't have great reputations.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T

@z10user4

Public mobile promises the safety of your information, whether or not they keep that is another story, but at least they say they do.

All information that Public Mobile keeps with respect to you and your service, other than your name and address, is confidential. Unless you provide your express consent or unless disclosure is required under the law, your information may not be disclosed by Public Mobile to anyone, other than:
•You or a person who, in the reasonable judgement of Public Mobile, is seeking the information as your agent;
•Another telecommunications company, but only if the information is used to establish or to efficiently providetelecommunications service, if the disclosure is made on a confidential basis, and if the information is usedsolely for that purpose;

Koho admits to selling your information for profit and blatantly lies about the first thing they promise. I will put my trust in Public Mobile, not Koho.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@tajachaschowy69 wrote:

What is rocko

@tajachaschowy69 wrote:

@tajachaschowy69 wrote:

What is rocko

@tajachaschowy69

What is rocko? Rocko is many things. Depends on the context but to me .... "Rocko is the eponymous fictional character of the cartoon Rocko's Modern Life and the comic book series of the same name. Rocko was born in Australia and emigrated to America in High School. He was pitched to Nickelodeon executives as having the personality of a young wallaby Woody Allen. Carlos Alazraqui provided the voice of Rocko in the television series."'

Rocko_(Rocko's_Modern_Life).png

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sounds like a good deal. Gonna give it a try.

Im confused. Is this like a credit  card or a card we can only use online.