Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

Salmonlips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks!

@javads wrote:

I would like to go back to my country for the Christmas holidays.

Public Mobile doesn't have a plan that includes air travel!

AE_Collector

@Mimi33 

The roll over until all used up.

AE_Collector

Mimi33
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Do the minutes last until used up or only til you start the next month?

Mimi33

Thanks for the clarification

javads
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to go back to my country for the Christmas holidays.

@Mimi33 wrote:

Do the 400 free international minutes work while I am in the USA for

1)  calls from US numbers to other US numbers and

2)  from US to Canadain numbers?

3)  are the 400 minutes good until used up or just for a month?  Very new to PM, so apologize if these questions sound dumb.

No they don't. These are Calling from Canada minutes, not Roaming in the US minutes.

AE_Collector

lejbonk99

You have to buy the add on. It is on the top of the add on list. Just click the + symbol then scroll to the bottom and click "buy add ons" I just did it.

Mimi33

Do the 400 free international minutes work while I am in the USA for

1)  calls from US numbers to other US numbers and

2)  from US to Canadain numbers?

3)  are the 400 minutes good until used up or just for a month?  Very new to PM, so apologize if these questions sound dumb.

du322

Same here. The free add-ons aren't showing in the "purchase add-ons" section of my account.

lejbonk99

Great gift PM thank you. 

Favourite part of the holiday is playing games with our adult kids like " crimes against humanity", and getting to learn more about them as adults.

Jack_lao

I add the free 1 G add on yesterday morning but my iPhone 8 still doesn't have cellular data until last night.

ahussein

I wish gifts for all public users

ahussein

Thanks for the gift

lejbonk99

Great gift PM thank you.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! @Tiana_V who are you and where have you been all my PM customer life. Ever since you got here I've seen nothing but awesome deals and promos being announced. Keep them coming.

Definitely an awesome offer and great way to say thank you to the existing customers. This is something that many companies, not just telecommunication companies, forget to realize that retention is just as important (if not more important depending on how you look at it) than customer acquisition. Happy customers will refer, buy more, create that buzz, stay loyal, provide great reviews, and provide feedback on how the company can improve on many aspects. This is amazing and PM to me is leading the way when it comes to "remembering and appreciating their active subscribers".  I've worked for, and been a customer of, many companies in my lifetime and I've never seen this much level of appreciation for existing customers. I give PM 5 thumbs upSmiley LOL

Jeremythornton

Love spending time with my family during the winter holiday season!

glendamckenzie

I love spending quality time with my family during the winter holiday season. 

glendamckenzie

My favourite part of this time of year is getting time off of work to spend with family. Sharing a meal and enjoying each other's company. 

glendamckenzie

Is this where we post for the giveaways?

Melinda1

Thank you, nice give

@lake  Log into your account. Go to plans and add ons. Scroll down the page to the blue add ons section. The very first add on under "talk" and under "data" says "holiday" 400 min international minutes and "holiday" 1GB data add on. Both have a cost price of $0. Click the ticker from 0 to 1 on each one then submit for payment of $0. Then go to your overview page and you will see them added. Done.

lake

I got logged into self serve but can't find where you redeem for your free gift.

@twlau65 wrote:

how long does this 400 minute international call last? is this only 1 month and after its gone?  and the 1 gb too? 

These are one time add-ons, but you keep them for as long as you still have minutes or data usage left on them.

I'm starting to think the 1gb data add on gift is really a Trojan horse.

Lowufo

@Ecky wrote:

I suspect there are very few cell phone companies (if any) that offer free gifts to their customers.  Kudos to PM for doing this for us!  I am very appreciative and it makes me even more committed to PM!  Free gifts and a bill that goes DOWN every year!  How crazy is that?!  Thanks so much PM!

I agree great job PM!!!!

Ecky

I suspect there are very few cell phone companies (if any) that offer free gifts to their customers.  Kudos to PM for doing this for us!  I am very appreciative and it makes me even more committed to PM!  Free gifts and a bill that goes DOWN every year!  How crazy is that?!  Thanks so much PM!

arthurli0220

holiday is snow and go snowboarding with friends also my wife!!
have a good coffee then thanks everyone we meet the people!!

Need Help? Let's chat.