cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Why is my regular calling minutes used first when I make long distance calls within Canada and not the minutes from gift promo? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@SafVan  Your plan minutes renew every month where as the add on will stay on your account til it's all used up. Canada wide calling minutes whether plan minutes or $5/500min add on will be used before US/Canada add on minutes are used and subsequently  US/International calling add on minutes.

Highlighted

This is awesome! Hope to see more gifts this year too. Thank you!

Highlighted

Hey I am using Public mobile since April and refered a few persons as well, but never got to know about this offer, what to do now?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@deatul wrote:

Hey I am using Public mobile since April and refered a few persons as well, but never got to know about this offer, what to do now?

It has passed unfortunately and no longer available to you to claim.

Keep an eye on the announcement section for future offers/gifts.

Public Mobile also sent a text message about this offer.

Screenshot_20200116_211246_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a plus point for us in that. Regular plan minutes/ data renew every month. So if we have 500 min in plan and used only 300 minutes, the leftover 200 minutes will be wasted and next month will start new 500 minutes. 

But bonus or add ons have no time limit. so if we have 500 regular plus 500 add on. And during the month use 600 minutes. The system will use regular 500 minutes first and then 100 from add on. So leftover 400 minutes will carry forward to next month and so on. They will never expire until fully used.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@deatul wrote:

@deatul 

Hi, If the person you referred to PM has inserted the code you sent him/her at the time of sign-up, the reward will automatically appear in your self-serve account. Not only that, you should also have received a text message from PM about this reward within a few hours — but definitely within a day or so. But if this procedure was not followed, that is the person did not insert your-sent-code at the time of signing, your claim to the reward is debatable — most likely denied.

Other than this you have to do nothing except to get more to sign up. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I Notcied that my 1gb gift wasnt applied to my account after i had selected it and gone thorugh the process. i added this 1gb on dec15. Is there a way public mobile can add it.

Highlighted
Oracle

@pacx12 @I doubt it.  As the offer is over. And there is no  way  to prove you you putchased  it suresnd it was not applied.

Are you sure you didn't use it?

Can you post a screenshot of you payment history for that date?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

Can you post a screenshot of you payment history for that date?

@mimmo I don't believe these two add-ons show up in transaction history. I just looked and don't see it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.