Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pacx12  there is a question mark on the bottom right. Ask them, they have been helpful to me more than once. People call it a MOD, you need to get in touch with a MOD through the question mark. Hope it helps. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

Can you post a screenshot of you payment history for that date?

@mimmo I don't believe these two add-ons show up in transaction history. I just looked and don't see it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pacx12 @I doubt it.  As the offer is over. And there is no  way  to prove you you putchased  it suresnd it was not applied.

Are you sure you didn't use it?

Can you post a screenshot of you payment history for that date?

pacx12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I Notcied that my 1gb gift wasnt applied to my account after i had selected it and gone thorugh the process. i added this 1gb on dec15. Is there a way public mobile can add it.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@deatul wrote:

Hey I am using Public mobile since April and refered a few persons as well, but never got to know about this offer, what to do now?

@deatul 

Hi, If the person you referred to PM has inserted the code you sent him/her at the time of sign-up, the reward will automatically appear in your self-serve account. Not only that, you should also have received a text message from PM about this reward within a few hours — but definitely within a day or so. But if this procedure was not followed, that is the person did not insert your-sent-code at the time of signing, your claim to the reward is debatable — most likely denied.

Other than this you have to do nothing except to get more to sign up. Smiley Happy

umar1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a plus point for us in that. Regular plan minutes/ data renew every month. So if we have 500 min in plan and used only 300 minutes, the leftover 200 minutes will be wasted and next month will start new 500 minutes. 

But bonus or add ons have no time limit. so if we have 500 regular plus 500 add on. And during the month use 600 minutes. The system will use regular 500 minutes first and then 100 from add on. So leftover 400 minutes will carry forward to next month and so on. They will never expire until fully used.

@deatul wrote:

Hey I am using Public mobile since April and refered a few persons as well, but never got to know about this offer, what to do now?

It has passed unfortunately and no longer available to you to claim.

Keep an eye on the announcement section for future offers/gifts.

Public Mobile also sent a text message about this offer.

Screenshot_20200116_211246_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

deatul

w1nter

This is awesome! Hope to see more gifts this year too. Thank you!

@SafVan  Your plan minutes renew every month where as the add on will stay on your account til it's all used up. Canada wide calling minutes whether plan minutes or $5/500min add on will be used before US/Canada add on minutes are used and subsequently  US/International calling add on minutes.

SafVan

Why is my regular calling minutes used first when I make long distance calls within Canada and not the minutes from gift promo? 

mongupo

Well, I hope you will add Australia to your list soon.

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@Neuro wrote:

I understand that I've left this until the last minute but ...

It's too late.

It is too late.

Unless PM chooses to generously extend their generosity - you never know - but Self-Serve already automatically removed the expired gifts so it looks like the gifts are gone.

Just gotta stick with PM until the next time they offer gifts (if/when it happens again).

@Neuro  You left it to exactly the expiry time. You can try in the next few minutes so your message is time stamped to contact the moderators and ask them to add them for you. They may or may not be able to or agree to grant your request. However if you explain that you are locked out of your account....maybe. How are you locked out? Tried the wrong password too many times? Wait one hour. Need a password reset? You must check your email every 5 min or so up to 2 hours (reset expires at 2 hrs) and check your spam as well.

To contact the moderators  click on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar for a response from a moderator...a little number will pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Replying promptly to messages will speed up your service times. You can get a password reset from them if you have no success tonight.

@Neuro wrote:

I understand that I've left this until the last minute but with everything going on with the holidays I only recently tried to join in on this promo. However I've locked myself out of my account trying to log in. What's the best course of action to not only get access to my account, but also be able to get the free gifts, even though it might be late?

Thanks and happy holidays!

It's too late.

Neuro

I understand that I've left this until the last minute but with everything going on with the holidays I only recently tried to join in on this promo. However I've locked myself out of my account trying to log in. What's the best course of action to not only get access to my account, but also be able to get the free gifts, even though it might be late?

Thanks and happy holidays!

@pfuentesnTo enter the contest click on the link in the post above yours..to post in the correct thread to be entered.

pfuentesn

My favorite part of the season is the Xmas music!!!!

Simply... I love it!!!!

Fluidmax

@Ali_Najafi wrote:

Best time of Christmas is when you get together with all the people you love, and when you remember always to give forward. Best part of Christmas is when we have a happy time with others. 

If you are trying to enter the Amazon GC contest, you might want to post in this thread as mentioned in the OP

Win a 100 Amazon gift card (More-is-Merrier) 

Ali_Najafi

Best time of Christmas is when you get together with all the people you love, and when you remember always to give forward. Best part of Christmas is when we have a happy time with others. 

Shabo09

U have to replay on the top and write your message to be eligible for contest.

happy holidays 

buiya

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Shabo09 wrote:

I did got this bonus but I'm an existing client.

Even us existing customers get the FREE gift of 1GB data add-on AND 400 minutes of International calling add-on. Sweet deal eh.

yup, sooooooo sweet!

@Shabo09 wrote:

Even us existing customers get the FREE gift of 1GB data add-on AND 400 minutes of International calling add-on. Sweet deal eh.

buiya

@Shabo09 wrote:

Did you login to self serve? it should be there to add on for free

Shabo09

Tnank You PM

Shabo09

rfcclub2011

My favorite is stay with my family in every important moments

@lovelysherry wrote:

I totally agree 🙂

It's very difficult to know who you"re respoding to. Using the quote button helps with that so that your message dossn't get lost in the shuffle.

lovelysherry

I totally agree 🙂

anniemh2220
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow that's really great. I just got my free GB.

Thank you very much Public Mobile.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season. 

Smiley Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.