Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

sunblob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

OK, thanks!

@sunblob wrote:

Would international long distance calling minutes apply only for calls originating from Canada...or would also apply to calls I receive while in the US and those calls that I make while in the US?

Only works when in Canada.

If you need roaming options while I'm USA you'll have to look at data add-on options.

@Mleevega wrote:

Public mobile is so wonderful!

Lovely sentiment but a bit too far for a curmudgeon such as I! Robot wink

Curmudgeon Cartoon.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sunblob

Would international long distance calling minutes apply only for calls originating from Canada...or would also apply to calls I receive while in the US and those calls that I make while in the US?

@erinshirley wrote:

You need to add them before tomorrow. Go to add one in self serve when you add them there will be $0.00 beside the cost.

Well day after tomorrow to be precise: "These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET". Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

erinshirley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I couldn't agree more!

erinshirley

You need to add them before tomorrow. Go to add one in self serve when you add them there will be $0.00 beside the cost.

erinshirley

Love Public Mobile for all the free perks. Definitely wouldn't get this with other companies. I've been a very happy customer for one year. Thanks!

Merry Christmas!

deenats

Not having to go to work and getting to cross-country ski every day!

Mleevega

Public mobile is so wonderful!

georgettejames

Awesome!! Thx Public Mobile 🤗

Died

Thank you for the give-aways 

ive certainly made myself & my mom the perfect gift switching over to you guys 

stay amazing public mobile 💋

what's amazing about holidays is drawing smiles on the faces of our luved ones .. 

cheers

@Fluidmax wrote:

Just sign up today to take advantage of the deals....this is a great start. 

Get this before end of day on Dec 25th....

Available until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

@Fluidmax wrote:

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂 enjoy the savings!

Don't forget to try your luck on winning a $100 Amazon gift card.

Details on link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor...

Fluidmax

Soumyadeep

Yayyy!! At last the Holiday season of the year has started again. This is the time of the year which I love spening with my family and friends. Love to go out, enjoy with friends, visit some places which I've never been before. Also it is the good time to have diiferent delicacy with peace of mind.

OhHappyDay
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

And a Merry Christmas to you all at Public Mobile too Woman Happy

These gifts you have generously given all us PM customers are just amazing.

THANK-YOU VERY MUCH!! 

All the best of wishes for the next successful and Happy New Year 2020

From a happy, very happy customer, of almost "9 years" Woman Very Happy

PS: Merry Christmas too to all you fantastic MOD's, PM Community helpers and supports!!

You make problem solving so easyHeart  and I honestly think PUBLIC MOBILE

is the best company to be a mobile phone customer.  *thumbs up* 

jyothi

Christmas cake.......

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This was easy. I was able to also add these free addons during a new line activation. Thumbs up for making this easy.

karthiks

Thank you for this giveaway! This is awesome. Keep up the fab work 🙂

A pity I got to know of this only today. Didn't receive any SMS intimating me of this offer. 😞 So, that's a suggestion (may be)?

Season's greetings and happy tidings everyone!

@Mleevega wrote:

Is it true, these add one do not charge us after the free data and calling is used up?

No charge for anything aftrer used up at Public Mobile. The feature only stops working.

SElson

This is wonderful, I think I made the correct choice changing to Public Mobile.  

@Mleevega wrote:

Is it true, these add one do not charge us after the free data and calling is used up?

That is correct!

Once all used up it will simply disappear from your account.

Mleevega

Mimi33
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

History lessons also available through PM.  Very good z10user4

Hawkeyerffr

That explains why I can't make a call 

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hawkeyerffr wrote:

Wondering why my 400 free international mins won't let me call Ireland or is that not considered part of the United Kingdom 

Ireland is an independent country. Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

Gerry_P
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Apparently only Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

Hawkeyerffr

Wondering why my 400 free international mins won't let me call Ireland or is that not considered part of the United Kingdom 

@Trucker911  Scroll down the plans and add ons page to the blue add on section. Choose the free holiday 400 min international minutes add on $0,  then go to the third column and choose the free holiday 1gb data add on $0. Scroll down and purchase $0 and submit. Check your overview page. They will appear under your plan and add ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.