Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

zlking24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I like Chrismas because i can receive many gifts.

Patrick2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

good news!

gregweir

I look forward to the free time to do what I should without the distraction of good weather.

kz_3000xp

wow great news

ctwv

Wow this is amazing!! Thanks PM!!

jiwawa3

I love having hot chocolate watching white snow over the window. Happy holiday!

CESG

Amazing! I have only been with PB for three days, and I am so impressed with the community and loyalty options. Thank you for the Free Gifts. I was with my other cell phone provider for 13yrs and never received a free anything 😉

Thank you, PM!!

@Kcomeau wrote:

I'm new here and can't seem to figure out how to enter the $100 Amazon gift card contest 

Entry is by participating in the following message thread:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor...

@Alladin29 wrote:
Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Usually bonuses are only for new sign ups

Thanks for the Amazon gift card!

There's no guarantee of an Amazon gift card. Winners will be randomly selected.

sam__79

I added the service to my account but when I try and phone I get a message from public mobile that it isn’t part of my service. I checked and it shows up in my add ons. 

savloro

Almost missed this. Thanks for this. Happy holidays

Kcomeau

I'm new here and can't seem to figure out how to enter the $100 Amazon gift card contest 

@cellphonesaver wrote:

Thank you but saying "international calling" and include only 20 countries out of 200 in the world is deceiving. I added this to my mom phone to find out now she can't use it...

Very frustrating experience.

Public Mobile's "International" list is actually the Telus "International" list plus AT&T USA. I don't know why Telus is such a long-distance throwback.

Compare vs Bell/Virgin/Lucky which offer long distance options which can call almost anywhere worldwide (albeit at sometimes horrible per-minute rates).

cellphonesaver
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you but saying "international calling" and include only 20 countries out of 200 in the world is deceiving. I added this to my mom phone to find out now she can't use it...

Very frustrating experience.

Otherwise thanks for the effort but next time please state the countries you include.

Merry Christmas everyone 

fmr

This campaign came to me as a pleasant surprise. Thank you PM! I've gotten everyone I could to get on PM!

Happy holidays!

AFW-Public

Pictures speak a thousand words.  Thanks for the screen shots.  Helped me get through my first add-ons smoothly.

teazle

It rolls over until fully used.  It includes calls to the US from Canada but not roaming while in the US.

teazle

This is great! PM has really found a way to distinguish itself from, and get way ahead of, the competition... and make its customers happy.

angecg

Another fantastic perk of being with Public Mobile!

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Gerry_P wrote:

Do the 400 minutes of international calling roll over or does it expire at some point if not used?

Is it valid if you are roaming in the USA, or is that a separate add on?

Thank,

Gerry

The 400 minutes (or remainder of) rolls over till fully used. It is not valid in the us. There are separate USA roaming add on for talk/text/data 

surefoot

I love the beautiful lights, candles and decorations.

Joannelillian

Very nice thanks so much to PM🎄

sandalwood

Thanks Public Mobile management. I made the move from another cell service not long ago. So glad I moved to Public. Pretty decent of Public to give away service gifts to their customers. Great giving back and keeping customers happy . I will try my hardest to get referrals and new customers for you !

Gerry_P
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do the 400 minutes of international calling roll over or does it expire at some point if not used?

Is it valid if you are roaming in the USA, or is that a separate add on?

Thank,

Gerry

Dlysh113

Thank you for taking care of us Public Mobile! Keep them coming!

peterbingsu

That is the reason I transfer from koodo to public mobile. Thanks 

Jemel

Time off work!

Sangita

Its nice to get holiday gift.

I wish other countries were also included for international calling list.

Mark25

Getting and giving. Merry Christmas and Thanks to all involved at PM. Best wishes for the New Year

Pixie1

Thats great. However u have 1 gig extra that rollled over. I hust got the holiday 1 gig promo however both of them are being depleted at the same time. So im not actually getting the extra 1g. =/

Need Help? Let's chat.