Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

Anonymous
Not applicable

@twlau65 wrote:

how long does this 400 minute international call last? is this only 1 month and after its gone?  and the 1 gb too? 

They are Canada add-ons. They hang around until you finish them.

twlau65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how long does this 400 minute international call last? is this only 1 month and after its gone?  and the 1 gb too? 

@superhamster wrote:

If my plan includes the 500 MB bonus per month for autopay, does the 500 get used first before rolling over to the free 1GB?

Yes it does. The 500 Mb bonus isn't an add-on, your plan just shows you with (for example) 5Gb rather than 4.5Gb if you were on the $40 plan with Autopay.

AE_Collector

@alannasonfire wrote:

I am not sure if this has been asked yet but ...  will your plan use the free G of data before it uses your normal plan. Hoping it rolls over for a month I need it. Thanks 

Other way around. Data add-on is only tapped into if you have used up all your regular data.

AE_Collector 

jennifer1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Amazing! Thanks

meleessa

Very generous! Thank you and happy holidays!

mpch

Great Holiday gift PM!

alannasonfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am not sure if this has been asked yet but ...  will your plan use the free G of data before it uses your normal plan. Hoping it rolls over for a month I need it. Thanks 

superhamster

If my plan includes the 500 MB bonus per month for autopay, does the 500 get used first before rolling over to the free 1GB?

Soupbone

My favorite part of the holiday season is spending time with my beautiful grandchildren!

PDN

People are more charitable at this time of year.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It is nice! Merry Christmas!

The portal will be busy for sometime, they even sent text message to everyone to get it. 

Maybe one more round during boxing day?  Smiley Happy

lockedoutagain

it seems you have to log on to your account and choose the options you want, they will be added on, and there should be no charge.

Remember this is an exercise to get you acquainted with how it is done, and hopefully you will do it again. I fir one just love it, no one beats this, no one...!

clarissadee

This was a wonderful surprise! Just added it to my account now. Thanks so much! 🙂

MaryD

Christmas is the best time of the Year. All the family is gathering together. Having fun outdoor it the thing I love the most at this period of time!

Suganglittle

Making time to see friends and family!

bigmouth2015

How do you enter for the Amazon gifts draw?

Kriz

It has worked. I was choosing the wrong ad-ons earlier. Thanks for this awesome gift.

Kriz

I tried your steps, i cant find checkout, rather i saw "make a payment"

anhthan
  1. Login into "My Account"
  2. Go to "Plan and Add-Ons" tab
  3. Click on "My Add-Ons"
  4. Select your holiday freebies and checkout!
    - $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    - $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)

Chantellemax

What a lovely surprise, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Kriz

Hello,

i followed the instruction on how to redeem the free gift, but i did not see anywhere it was written "Buy now" like you mentioned on the page. Rather i saw "make a payment". When i clicked on that, it was ready to debit my card as my card details were displayed with the amount for the add-ons.

Please how do i handle this to redeem my gifts?

Patiently waiting for your response.

Thanks

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Image result for Thank you

mamapeppy

Wow. Thanks Public Mobile. You just can't beat giving stuff to your customers.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice option, the minutes will help my parents when I travel, and now I can call USA if I want to. The extra gb will come in handy too! Thank you for the nice surprise!

TLGuan

That's awesome! Public mobile motivates public.

brentjefkins

amazing! thank you.

maryoanne

My favourite moments are spending time with family and friends and maintaining and additng to our traditions

Naik

Amazing! I love being Public mobile customer.

Need Help? Let's chat.