Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

NBraun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to Public Mobile this week and so far everything has gone well!!  It took but a few moments to register, the switch was quick and easy.

Now, with surprise promotions I am very pleased with my choice!

Thank you!!

Yeah, MUCHOS GRACIAS, P.M.!!! Smiley Very Happy

10x10x10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much Public Mobile! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you!! 🎄

audrar

@CS_Agent very excited about this little bonus, for the text message with the alert around 2:30 pm today. Went to add the promo had no problem. Was in a meeting for the rest of the afternoon, phone was on my desk without me near it AND it was on wifi, yet somehow I blew through that bonus Gb of data!?!? I can't figure out how I blew through almost 2gb of data while my phone was on wifi and I wasn't even near it. HELP!!! 😭😭😭

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You guys are awesome, Merry Christmas!!!

jojopf999

wow what a great free gift !!!

exviani

Thank you so much for the add ons! Happy Holidays to Public Mobile and PM family too Heart

MonkeySeeDoo

The Real Meaning of ....CHRISTMAS

Sharing with family and friends

Fun opening gifts

Merry Christmas to All.

Lowufo

@laceydawn81 wrote:

is this just  for the month of decemeber or will we get these adds on every month here on out???

merry christmas to everyone

No this is a one time Christmas present from Public Mobile but it will roll over each month or until used up. 

Thanks for the Christmas present Public Mobile !!!

Cstar2585

I love spending time with friends and family. And all the good food is a bonus

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

merry christmas to everyone

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@allibinh wrote:

Love this. The only thing I don't like is having to login to redeem this free offer. This is causing technical problems for self serve. It keeps crashing. Maybe next time just automatically give it to all customers then it would truly be a gift. Anyone agree with me?

Yeah, that would have been a much easier solution for everyone! 

harryleework1

I'm assuming the free 1GB data bonus only applies to plans $35 and up?  I'm on the lowly $15 plan.

Londondawg

Not showing promo on my page. Do you need funds in account to get free promo? 

Ron_A

This doesn't interfere with the previous 1 GB promo.  I added this gift 1GB today.  Now my account shows two different 1GB add-ons.

chris_lee1978

I love the family gathering and having a great meal together. Also slowing things down and enjoying what is important.

Kovaelin

It's nice to see loyalty not being snubbed these days. Thank you!

Cyrus

To see my family

Tav

Anyone know if this will mess with the 1gb promo add-on I was given a few months back?

ashhiscock

This is an awesome gift!

My other provider never so much as offered me 1 mb free over the 15 years I was with them.

Thank you so much and happy holidays!

maggiemay

thank you

ajoyce

Favourite aspect of the holidays for me is definitely spending quality time with my wife and three young children.  

dmalhotra

I hope that you already figured it out by now. In the beginning I was looking into my account as well and did not see the add-ons there. Then, I followed the instructions in the Original Post and got both my free add-ons. I hope this helps.

dmalhotra

All I can say is that "I LOVE Public Mobile even more" 🙂 You guys just keep on giving.

Thanks again for this useful gift and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone!!

@apvm wrote:

Just found out a family member without turning on data have already used up 800mb of the free 1GB data, already sent mod a message but want to know anyone else have this problem?

The 1Gb of free data awarded several months ago? Not today's free data?

If data is turned off on the phone, 800Mb of data can't be used in my opinion.

AE_Collector

allibinh

400 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on (Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.)

ScottJohnson

Shiny

Thanks PM, you are the best phone company in the 'verse.

allibinh

400 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on (Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.)

e2scheng

Thank you so much, and merry Christmas!

allibinh

Love this. The only thing I don't like is having to login to redeem this free offer. This is causing technical problems for self serve. It keeps crashing. Maybe next time just automatically give it to all customers then it would truly be a gift. Anyone agree with me?

Need Help? Let's chat.