Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

apvm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just found out a family member without turning on data have already used up 800mb of the free 1GB data, already sent mod a message but want to know anyone else have this problem?

hlzhang

I love public mobile. 

Thanks and Happy Holiday.

bharatgyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is 400 min international call is for any country? Does it come with any validity? 

apurvanataraj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For anyone looking for an end date to this holiday gift from PM:
The add-ons do not expire until all usage included in them has been used up, and as long as the Public Mobile account remains open.

Carseldine

They posted these instructions for claiming the free gifts...

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!

Carseldine

That is just wonderful! Thank you for this rewarding surprise.😊

ale18pmda

Thank you so much! So great news!!!!

But could you consider adding Peru to the list of international callings? All my family is there ❤️

katiefleming

This was a great surprise today, thank you! Heart

MPPicard

Love this time of year!!! Free gifts 🎁!!!!

Jburge

My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with family.

Clrr611

Thank you!

thomask

Totally awesome! Great bonus...

now if if I could just sign in on the overcrowded self serve site to redeem it!  Lol

Bayman2b

Isn't this the reason we just rave about PM?   Gotta love the giveaway's!   On the move to recruit more user's! 🙂

Sarlye

Happy Happy Holidays to all!!!

Thank you for the generous gifts! I am so glad I switched to Public Mobile.. current 3 accounts and counting and still have one more to convince. Wish me luck!

Cheers!

EJ1928

Awesome. As someone without an unlimited plan, the extra GB goes a long way.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Tiana_V wrote:

@VK wrote:

@Tiana_V, could you please check as the selfserve portal seems down and we are unable to access it.

@AE_Collector @dcapredoni  @kakuenc @wdhandbags @VK 

Hi everyone, 

We have just looked into the issue. Our self serve portal is not down, it is just running much slower than usual due to increased traffic from our More is Merrier campaign. What our team suggests is to try to access self serve later in the day or later this week. Our free 1GB data and 400 international minute add-ons will be available for three more weeks and our 1GB of bonus data promotion is still on until Dec 8th, so don't worry you still have lots of time to jump on these deals! 

We are currently working on getting the self serve portal running at full speed, thank you for you patience!

Tiana 

@Tiana_V

I can confirm that Self Serve is in fact not working at all. Whether the slowness is causing the text and images of the self serve login page not to load, the end result is the same.  It's not as if the browsing is saying "waiting for reply"; there is nothing on the page.  The Self Serve site will not load. It's giving a completely blank page even after it finishes loading, just as it did a few days previously.

I managed to get in to self-serve just now and see the pages, though it is very slow.  Whether I would be able to actually do a transaction is another matter.  I'm not going to try to buy an add-on since I already redeemed the free add-ons for my account before 4AM this morning.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Why isn't self serve engineered to be more stable than this? My service is not working and I cannot do anything about it as I cannot even access self serve. Freebies don't make up for a complete lack of service being paid for. 

kistarla

Thanks for the free goodies, PM!

Will be starting my second year soon and, like others have said, my only regret is not joining sooner!

3s_Plenty

The self serve comes up as blank page for me as well. I gather and overwhelmed system lol. Will check back later!

Great offers though, PM! nice job.

@Tiana_V wrote:

@VK wrote:

@Tiana_V, could you please check as the selfserve portal seems down and we are unable to access it.

Hi everyone, 

We have just looked into the issue. Our self serve portal is not down, it is just running much slower than usual due to increased traffic from our More is Merrier campaign. What our team suggests is to try to access self serve later in the day or later this week. Our free 1GB data and 400 international minute add-ons will be available for three more weeks and our 1GB of bonus data promotion is still on until Dec 8th, so don't worry you still have lots of time to jump on these deals! 

We are currently working on getting the self serve portal running at full speed, thank you for you patience!

Tiana 

@Tiana_V

I can confirm that Self Serve is in fact not working at all. Whether the slowness is causing the text and images of the self serve login page not to load, the end result is the same.  It's not as if the browsing is saying "waiting for reply"; there is nothing on the page.  The Self Serve site will not load. It's giving a completely blank page even after it finishes loading, just as it did a few days previously.

nicomy20

That's great thanks.

But I can't log in to my account, it's a blank page.

patrickycio

If I have a plan for 15 $ and upgrade to 35 $ and more. Will I be able to get that promotion?

Pat

Aneil9638

@Tiana_V wrote:

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@VK wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Tiana 

Msalehi

fantastic!

LA21

I have only been a member for 6 months and this is the second time with a bonus like this. Thanks public mobile.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Wow, great gifts! Thank you, PM, and happy holidays to all of us!

VK

Yes we crashed it again! To be fair, things like this add a lot of traffic. The unfortunate thing is that new activations are are going to be stuck as well. Dealers won't be happy.

AE_Collector

khushi2612

Boxing day birthday of my hubby....

Need Help? Let's chat.