Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

canadianxt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much, PM!  It really is nice to see existing members rewarded as well as new members.

Muldersarah7989
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just add the 1gb and USA talk 

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen ModĂšle

@brewman wrote:

Getting an error when I try to purchase the holiday add-ons.  I selected the $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US), and $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on, and then clicked "Buy Add-ons".  Both options showed in the pop up window, and I clicked "Confirm my purchase".  Returns the following error, and the add-ons aren't applied.

ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Balance_-1ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_-1

Any ideas?  Who should I contact?

I guess you must have been naughty this year. No SOUP for you.

Jeet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Success.. Added my holiday free add ons.. thanks PM

missorange
Town Hero / HĂ©ro de la Ville

Thank you.

lukevader

Thanks so much PM. $45 gift is amazing for everyone, especially the 15 or 25 plans.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Quark

This was unexpected. Thank you for the gifts.

timmmmeh

Thanks for the freebies! 

#lovePM

kateyyj

thank you , got them already, hope you have free sim soon , so getting other family members switching

This thing is just keep on coming out!   Smiley Happy

Anymore for holiday season.!!

cbx4evr

I made the switch to Public a couple of days ago and have no regrets. Well actually I do have a regret - not doing it sooner!!!  Thanks for the free add-ons.

TmainPMcommunit

Thanks. That brings out the holiday giving spirits. Cheers

sci92

Since moving our cellular service to Public Mobile, we've never been happier.  These gifts are icing on the cake!

Thank you.

thebratt71

Thank You for the gift!!! 🙂

JacobChris

First you have to login to your self-serve account and head down to "Purchase Add Ons", once you click that, you can find the two gifts under "Calling" and "Data" for $0. You just need to add them to your account, head back to the overview of your account, and you should see them added. Have you done that already? 😊

alphacr0m

So far... Public Mobile is frickin AWESOME! Thanks for the holiday freebie!

JacobChris

Wow, this is great! Especially for those that don't have data already or might have family/friends abroad they want to call 😊 Thanks for the surprise! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Gifts accepted in all my accounts with thanks!

Jonavin

Looks like it went through anyways. My second account also has the free promos now. Thanks PM! It's little thing slike this is what makes me glad I am on PM.

Ed404
Town Hero / HĂ©ro de la Ville

This is amazing!!! Good thing I referred most of my family last night. Love you Public Mobile this is a pleasant surprise.

Heart

ecowen

Thank you, Public.  So glad I joined this carrier!

Jonavin

I was able to add the promos to one account but I think selfservice is crashed now. I can't add it to my second account.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the lovely gift 😄 Happy Holidays to the PM team!

Pound

Added. Thanks PM. Nice gift for everybody. 

brewman

Getting an error when I try to purchase the holiday add-ons.  I selected the $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US), and $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on, and then clicked "Buy Add-ons".  Both options showed in the pop up window, and I clicked "Confirm my purchase".  Returns the following error, and the add-ons aren't applied.

ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Balance_-1ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_-1

Any ideas?  Who should I contact?

Happygal47

You guys are awesome!

hermitzhang647

my wife's gift show up also,cheers for PM

Big8D

Ok, shows up now.

tyedye00

Joined this community this year and wow you do not get these kind of gifts from the major telecoms! (even though PM is under one of them)

Thanks PM for the amazing year and providing outstanding service! Robot LOL

Note: The addon will appear on Dec 4th at 9am Eastern Time! *eagerly waits*

juched

Yes, it shows up for me now, under My Addons, 2 new addons with $0 price.  Thank you PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.