Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

hermitzhang647
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I and my wife are both PM customer, I got the free gifts in this ealier morning, my wife's still not show up,maybe old customer got this gift ealier,and new customer got this later today! That's make sense

hermitzhang647

someone got that earlier,someone get later,be patient

Yes, the add-ons will roll over until they have been used up.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tiana_V wrote:

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

Thank you Public Mobile for the wonderful gift.  Just wondering since this is an add on, will the minutes and data roll over until completely used ?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Thanks PM for the generous gifts.

No Scrooge at PM and gives everyone a Wonderful Life !

Dthach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow i love public mobile and free gift.

Big8D

Thank you! I also don't see it. I went to overview, purchase add-ons, and I see all the addons. There is no free holiday add ons.

Mikeyd1

Awesome, thank you very much

Rosplays

This is fantastic... thank you so much public mobile! I'm a new customer and didn't realize that you do these things once in a while. Its these little things that we all appreciate and will make me stay!

mo1979ca

That is so cool. Thanks. 

Barfanese

@PM_sayo wrote:

Thank you! I also don't see it. I went to overview, purchase add-ons, and I see all the addons. There is no free holiday add ons. Perhaps it takes a while to get it unlocked?

I am having the exact same problem

Now that the add-ons are available, here's a quick how to on getting your FREE add-ons. NOONE wants to miss out on this. #HappyPMHolidays

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Holiday-gifta/m-p/460281/highlight/true#M3...

Jonavin

That's a great gift. Free data and free long distance to chat and call family and friends who live far away. What an awesome holiday gift!

dsmitty

Thank you , I over looked the actual timing of 9am on Dec 4 ...that explains why I am not seeing the offer when I click : purchase add ons!  ...haha    ...thank you again! 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@juched wrote:

Did you add them in yourself or do they just show up?

They did not appear in my account yet.

@RobertQc wrote:

@Tiana_V 

Thank you!!!

freee.jpg

@juched   You have to add them yourself through the self-serve add-on purchase page:

PMHolidayAddons2019.jpg

Thanks to Public Mobile for these awesome holiday gifts!  Smiley Happy

juched

Did you add them in yourself or do they just show up?

They did not appear in my account yet.

@RobertQc wrote:

@Tiana_V 

Thank you!!!

freee.jpg

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V 

Thank you!!!

freee.jpg

14ALL

New in town,  must say  - am feeling very warm and fuzzy rite now. Yes very welcome.  Thx PM

PM_sayo

Thank you! I also don't see it. I went to overview, purchase add-ons, and I see all the addons. There is no free holiday add ons. Perhaps it takes a while to get it unlocked?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for rewarding loyal customers.

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Love this!  At least this holiday season, loyal customers get some cheer (not just new activations!) 😃

Teen_C
Awesome free gifts for this Christmas to all customers. Thank you very much PM.

Teen_C
The offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM. You may check it later starting 9 AM Dec 4th.

SomeFriend

Why don't you throw us snowbirds a free roaming add on for all the people traveling south this Christmas?  😄

cy0002

This is awesome. Great holiday gift. Thanks PM

DanielleMarie

Awesome, thanks PM!

michaelwei

Hi Tiana:

When I click on Purchase Add Ons tab there is no Free Holiday Giveaway to select, where can I find this? Thanks.

Michael.

Recovery

This is awesome, another great reason to be a public mobile customer. Carriers usually come out with new customer promotions, rewarding existing customers is super.

Jeet

I like that 400 mins of free international calling. No other provider will give such a offer.. Thanks to PM

Jeet

The announcement shows its available in your "Purchase Add-on" tab from December 04/2019 at 9am Eastern time. Please check tomorrow morning. I also did the same thing, was checking for holiday add ons. Try tomorrow morning

Need Help? Let's chat.