cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

I should have waited 4 days to make my account.. Could have got my buddy a good discount, and also been able to take advantage of the black Friday Perks of bonus data.. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

As always, no one knows what will happen in the future. For many the $10 credits for first 6 months promo that ended Nov 24 was still better than the Black Friday promo that began Nov 25.

The best way to take advantage of the current promo is to talk some friends and family into making the move by Monday night! Start getting referrals and referral bonuses!

AE_Collector

very good offer

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got 3 phones transfered from Bell with the same phone numbers.

There was no friend refer code given after the first phone was setup, that we could use on the second phone activation. No code after that was setup.

I'm home now and created a self serve account for my phone. I have found the refer code now. However does it mean it's too late to get the $20 refer bonus and $1 monthly credit?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dwoods99  you can click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will get back to you.  They may or may not be able to help you with that, it's their decision.   Good luck 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good luck but from what I understand, it can not be done retroactively.  Please let us know if this works out for you going through the bot. 

I just activated a new SIM online, put in the referral code from a friend and it didn't process... what do I do now? 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@jayphone if you went thru the activation all you can do is send a message to the Moderator_Team and ask if they can apply it,  maybe they will 

How do I do that?  The moderator for what?  

I can't see my question now anymore.  But pretty sure I'm missing the $10 referral bonus (plus my friend should get the rewards for referring), plus Black Friday extra 500mb data, and free second month of service.  Also I bought the SIM card in store and tried to activate it there but they said to do it online.  Now I'm seeing something about a free SIM if you activate in store.  

Mayor / Maire

@jayphone 

@jayphone wrote:

How do I do that?  The moderator for what?  

I can't see my question now anymore.  But pretty sure I'm missing the $10 referral bonus (plus my friend should get the rewards for referring), plus Black Friday extra 500mb data, and free second month of service.  Also I bought the SIM card in store and tried to activate it there but they said to do it online.  Now I'm seeing something about a free SIM if you activate in store.  

It does take time for credits to show up.  If you entered your friend's referral code, it should be processed unless there was an error message.  

Friend referral credit for you should show up within 72 hours (usually 24 hours), 5 GB data within one week, 2nd month free within 72 hours.  As for SIM card, if you activated in store, the  vendor should not ahve charged you for it.  You could message moderator to see whether they can help and maybe get credit  YMMV. 

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.