cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

I assume it will be honoured through midnight eastern Jan 1. Either the wrong date of Dec 31, 2019 was put on the announcement OR it was done on purpose giving the one extra day of Jan 1 for last minute activations though no one knew it was "last minute".

@Tiana_V 

Going back half a year or so it looked as though the community was being given a heads up of at least part of a day and in some cases up to a week when open ended promos were going to end. This was quite a nice bonus for the community to have a bit of warning to close any in progress deals as well as to be able to accurately inform others of start and end dates etc.

Is there any possibility of getting back to that scenario in the future or is the directive to end promotions over night even though they originally had no end date? 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

I refered my friend to used PM service and he activated the service on Dec 27. How come I have not gotten any rewards now. 

I have been with PM more than one year. But I have not gotten 1$ loyalty rewards yet

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@npubuaa wrote:

I refered my friend to used PM service and he activated the service on Dec 27. How come I have not gotten any rewards now. 

I have been with PM more than one year. But I have not gotten 1$ loyalty rewards yet

You should get the $20 one time credit within 72 hours after your friend activated her/his plan.

Did your refer-a-friend reward went up $1 after your friend's activation?

Your loyalty reward will be added to your account shortly after your anniversary date.  Since PM billing cycel is 30 days.  Your anniversary date is 5 days after your 13th payment(the 12th renewal).  You will get the $1 applied to your 14th payment.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@npubuaa wrote:

This keeps coming up about referrals.

You should have received a text message either in the day your friend used your referal or the next morning. Can you check back to see if you received it?

You also would have received a $20 bonus referal credit into your available funds if your friend activated on Dec 27. Check for that.

Was this your first referal? Can you take a screen shot of your online account home screen and post it here blocking out person info and referal code. There should be a Refer a Friend Reward showing there.

Did you ask your friend if they received the $10 credit from using your referal code to activate?

As for the 1 year loyalty reward, what day exactly did you join PM? It is awarded at 1 year but since PM plans are 30 days long you will renew for your 13th 30 day plan 5 days before your loyalty award arrives and it will then go towards payment if your 14th 30 day plan. However, there have been some glitches with the loyalty rewards so you may have to check with the moderators. Tell us your start date and we can help you.

AE_Collector