cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

I missed the deadline to be given the extra 5gb of data. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

@CalebK wrote:

When does this offer expire?

Nothing announced. Could be tomorrow. Could be next month/year.

Mayor / Maire

@CalebK wrote:

I missed the deadline to be given the extra 5gb of data. 

Did you sign up? If no, you can wait for a future promo.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CalebK  Did you activate and miss the deadline by taking too long to finish in time or you had an error and/or had to wait out a lock out session? Or did you just not find out with enough time to activate? You never know they might extend the promotion. Check back in the morning. Sign up for deal alerts. There will be another promotion soon. Kris Kringle is on his way.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, the friend will receive the usual $10 at sign up, and the referrer will receive $20. 

Tags (3)

I got a "server error" while I was trying to transfer my existing phone number. My first attempt I would have been done before 10 local time (midnight for Ontario). But because of that I had to start from the beginning and by the time I had gotten through with everything it was 10:03 haha. I'll keep my eyes open for other promotions. 

@CalebKDon't despair...send a message to the moderators explaining what happened. Did you take a screenshot anytime during your activation? I often recommend this to record pin # and security answer details and the receipt. It would help bolster your case. I have had an activation miss a deadline due to an error and having to wait out a lock out seesion. The moderator was kind enough to honour the promotion. It cant hurt....even if they refuse you are no worse off. Good luck.

@CalebK  At the very least you are eligible for the goodies to be announced tomorrow. Refer to the letter from Dave in the announcements.

Woohoo!  I just got my $20 referral from a friend signing up.  Thank you PM for this promo!

Bonus referrals are AMAZING!