cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

Well, when I was at the store today, the person at the store refused to enter the referral code, so it looks like I (and my friend) have lost out on this now, if what you say about it stackable with the Black Friday 5GB offer is correct.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

@nelsonereeny 

The person who was gonna use the referral should contact moderators and let them know what happened, if they also include the referral moderators will be able to manually adjust it. Not all is lost, don't give up and welcome to public

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@totalUser wrote:

@nelsonereeny 

The person who was gonna use the referral should contact moderators and let them know what happened, if they also include the referral moderators will be able to manually adjust it. Not all is lost, don't give up and welcome to public

Yes I will do that. Thank you very much. I understand that retail stores are hit and miss as they sell multiple for providers, but anyway have submitted a negative review for the store in question.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just refered someone to join this afternoon, how long does it take usually for the credit to appear?  TIA

@apvm wrote:

Just refered someone to join this afternoon, how long does it take usually for the credit to appear?  TIA

The $1 reward should show immediately. The $20 account credit for you referring someone and the $10 account credit for the person being referred should take up to 72 hours.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have always received a text message quite quickly (minutes to an hour later) indicating that I had successfully referred a friend. After some hour in the evening the text message is held until morning.

AE_Collector

DABD2646-7F67-4C92-A684-F96954D0F203.jpeg

@AE_Collector wrote:

I have always received a text message quite quickly (minutes to an hour later) indicating that I had successfully referred a friend. After some hour in the evening the text message is held until morning.

The cut off time for that text message is 9pm eastern/6pm pacific.  No further text messages about referral rewards will be sent until the next day at 12 noon (eastern time).

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 

Thanks for the detail! Interesting that they do that at all.... not wanting to get complaints about waking someone up! I have had a couple of texts about referrals arrive promptly at 9 AM pacific time.

AE_Collector

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nelsonereeny wrote:

Well, when I was at the store today, the person at the store refused to enter the referral code, so it looks like I (and my friend) have lost out on this now, if what you say about it stackable with the Black Friday 5GB offer is correct.

@nelsonereeny  After contacting the moderators to have the referral code added....please leave a review of your experience at that retailer on public mobiles store locator section.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When does this offer expire?