cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Flash Sale: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Sept 17 - 22

@Tahiti 

Go to your profile>>settings>>check the Don't email me box but that will shut off all emails including private message responses from CSA's you will have to dig a little deeper in your settings if you want to pick and choose what emails from the community you want to recieve.

Screenshot_20210920-051201~2.png

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech 

This promo is nothing new, however, what could be interesting is making it a bit better by having two options @Jade_S :

1. Have a new and different promotion!  It's a good promo but it doesn't feel special any more - really should be a one time thing.

2. Keep the "promo" that people can access via referral... so it's generally not available, however people can get it when a friend/family's referral code

Otherwise, we'll see this back next week!  🙂

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BlueB This could be a great idea! Keep the 2 GB promo the same, but include a one time 500 MB or 1 GB with every $10 referral as a promo too, could apply to every plan even the $15 and $25 plans. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

Sadly this has become bland and boring and only of interest to larger data users. I've been waiting for some kind of a promotion for a referral on the fence that doesn't need 5gb of data every month and nothing! Come on @Jade_S can't you stir up something else? An old fashioned two way referral bonus? Geez.....

jib_tech
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is the never-ending promo like a never-ending story or a never-ending summer! Wait it's the last day summer. Ah bummer.😕 Time to let's this promo fall by the roadside and shrivel away and die so we can get a flash sale of colorful new promos!!🤓🍃🍁🍂

Nishant7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to redeem offer on 2GB extra data. I purchased a new Public sim yesterday and activated my number with $35 plan.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@Nishant7 wrote:

I am unable to redeem offer on 2GB extra data. I purchased a new Public sim yesterday and activated my number with $35 plan.

@Nishant7 

if you did Activated online and you missing the 2GB Free Bonus, you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  , Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Tahiti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@S--S wrote:
please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

@S--S 

1.  Does the above details come from PM policy somewhere?  If so, I'd appreciate the direct link.

2.  Was there any customer complain about taking more than 48 hours?

I ask above just for curiosity, as it used to take 2-few dayssss for CS reply.  Thanks in advance!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nishant7...

@Tahiti...make certain you've taken all steps correctly to be eligible for the bonus data. Here's the deets...

Starting September 17 to September 22 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by September 22 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by September 22 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
Tahiti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Nishant7 wrote:

Do u mean u tried to activate new account with a PM sim 1st time failed, then success in the 2nd try?  If so, I think your 1st SIM may still be re-usable, since no account was opened.

Need Help? Let's chat.