cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

This is why I just signed up!! Thanks!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

@bnevets27

Same time I did... so didn't you get a one time 5GB add-on buffer into your account?

And right now you can also get the extra 1GB one time add-on with 400 minutes international.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can as well buy add on vouchers at stores and, gas stations. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @Tiana_V,

I signed up for a new account during this promo and I do not see any indication of this on my account.

the ad says"

• Eligible customers will receive 1 GB of bonus data within 10 business days of activation"

wondering if I was mistaken.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope they will have this promotion again in the future!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@themisfit  that  promo has expired. The get your second month free promo is on right now. Plus the free holiday 1gb data add on and 400min international calling add on.

Edit: if you signed up for it and don't have an extra 1gb on your account you need to message the moderators  by clicking on the (?)at the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue by typing in human or rep then follow the prompts to explain your issue and submit a ticket.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you read my comment, I activated during the promo.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@themisfit  Yes I saw that...thats why I edited my comment to suggest you contact the moderators to to fix it.