cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

Like what @computergeek541 said, finally a data promo that renews and not disappear forever after using it up. Very nice promo PM, but I think it should be extended until at least the next week, give people time since everyone is trying to get stuff ready for the holidays. Unless you have other promo plans coming right after that are wayyyyyyyy better, then I'll shut up for sure. Lol

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

It most likely will be a combination of promo extensions and new promos lasting through Jan 1 and likely including the $10/$20 referal bonus as well. That is more or less how last December went though these promos are very different than last years.

AE_Collector 

Highlighted

Existing customers being left out again.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CalvinW wrote:

Existing customers being left out again.

A free gig of data and 400 minutes of international calling (+ Can/US) not enough for you?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Highlighted

Thanks for the info. But where can I claim it in my self serve? I didn't find it in my add-on sections; and I am on a $40 plan

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Todd2 wrote:

Thanks for the info. But where can I claim it in my self serve? I didn't find it in my add-on sections; and I am on a $40 plan

Half way down your overview page under 'My Data and Add-Ons', click 'Purchase Add-ons',

then the free mins and data are the first selection under the columns headings of mins and data.

Highlighted

Hey brand new PM user/customer.

Signed up for this deal, was very quick and easy even with an unusual port in request but I am a little confused about the deal combined with the free add-ons.

Am I wrong in reading this as you would get 1.5gb for the base plan with autopay, an additional 1gb a month, and then free holiday addons of 1gb and the Minute Package to be used one time?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Itimetravelwell wrote:

Hey brand new PM user/customer.

Signed up for this deal, was very quick and easy even with an unusual port in request but I am a little confused about the deal combined with the free add-ons.

Am I wrong in reading this as you would get 1.5gb for the base plan with autopay, an additional 1gb a month, and then free holiday addons of 1gb and the Minute Package to be used one time?

Yes, you will get bonus 1GB data as long as you stay on an eligible plan ($35 or higher).  The free data and mins stay with your account and will only be used if you've depleted the plan data or are making international calls.  The remaining amounts in both will roll over every month until used up.

Highlighted

I have a feeling this promo is a precursor to give it to everyone. Tease the new activations. But PM is giving away data like candy recently. I can see them altering the base plans $35+ and the new plans will all be plus 1GB available to all to switch to. This promo may go away for a bit but if I am correct and it comes back for all, they get a whole new round publicity again. 

I mean, you could have a whole bunch of people getting this - forever - while long time customers are stuck with the old data limits. In addition, it could be the final straw for some of those holdouts still on the $120 12GB plan to move to $40 6GB.