cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

Now I am double bummed out. First I miss understand the Black Friday offer (and ended up with the wrong plan) and now this promo would have been a way better deal then the black friday offer in first place...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

I just ordered my sim card - It will not arrive before the 8th.  Can I activate a plan to take advantage of this sale before I get the sim card? 

@PhoebeTB wrote:

I just ordered my sim card - It will not arrive before the 8th.  Can I activate a plan to take advantage of this sale before I get the sim card? 

Sorry, but this cannot be done becuase you need the number on the sim card to be able to activate.  You would either need to get a sim card from a store, or you can check eBay, Kijjij, or Craigslist (amoung other places) for people who might be able to provide you with the a valid sim card number so that you can activate before this promotion ends.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Greetings.

i am already a customer with $25.00 plan. Any way I can get the extra 1GB if I switch to $40.00 plan?

with thanks

Mayor / Maire

@nahidulThe only way is to be a new customer (ie start another line with a different email).

Is this promo only eligable for new customers? Can existing customers get the 1Gb bonus as well?

Mayor / Maire

@hcarolsfeld wrote:

Is this promo only eligable for new customers? Can existing customers get the 1Gb bonus as well?

From December 4 to 8, customers that activate on a $35/mo plan or higher will receive a bonus 1 GB of data every month. Simply activate between December 4, 2019 6:00AM ET to December 8, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $35+/mo plan to receive this offer. This offer is available to new customers only

Hey, amazing Flash Sale
I just join after looking over the details of this sale

Cheers

John Q

This is for new contomers?

Like it's enough time to notice the ad ...get the card .... sign up.

It sure waas enough for me.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Telme2019 wrote:

This is for new contomers?

Like it's enough time to notice the ad ...get the card .... sign up.

It sure waas enough for me.

It was only for new customer. The promo has expired.