cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE

@barndoor wrote:

What defines a new customer ?

"New customer" means that a new account needs to be opened to receive the offer.

Lktriple8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fido is having a flash sale. Way better deal than this ridiculous deal they have which only happens for 2 days??? What? Lol.

40$/month for 10 gigs data. 

@Lktriple8 wrote:

Fido is having a flash sale. Way better deal than this ridiculous deal they have which only happens for 2 days??? What? Lol.

Ironically, I expect that Koodo will match that offer, but don't expect that Public Mobile will.  Public Mobile is great for the rewards program. Unfortunately, the plans on their own aren't great.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

wondering if any bonus for existing cutomer in similar plan > 🙂

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@Lktriple8 wrote:

which plan you talking about?

Lktriple8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The offer is only available in store. It is their 50$ plan with 10 gigs. In store they give you a 10$ credit which makes it 40/month. Pretty good deal. 

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@shahestates 

I just tried a variety of known promo codes in an account. None of them were accepted.

@darlicious  ,Was it a "new" account  ? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

??

As in get a new SIM card and activate a new account with a new phone number or a number that you port in to it? 

Edit:

Lol...I added an extra "is" when I read your question!🤣🤣🤣

No it was an existing account which is why I said originally it wouldn't work.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious  ...whatever PM  defines as a new customer .... those are supposed to be the only accounts getting these bonus deals aren't they ?    

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Yes....only a newly activated SIM card creating a new account with a new email can get these promotions. But since @shahestates was curious but did not want to experiment in their own account I satisfied the curiosity by trying in an account I manage that has no promotions in the "my promotions" section.

Need Help? Let's chat.