cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tarsbo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE

Does anyone know how frequently these types of sales tend to happen?
I have a friend looking to sign up, but obviously, she missed the sale by a couple of days! 

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@tarsbo 

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE  ... and about that 2GB promo code No one know expiry date, each time the say something so here a link and the say put it a email so when you like to Activate put it both code one for promo another one for refer a friend and you will receive a one-time credit of $10. the will applied with 72hr,,,, if you don't have a code for refer a friend let me know by Private Messages i will send to you,
plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. 

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@tarsbo wrote:

Does anyone know how frequently these types of sales tend to happen?
I have a friend looking to sign up, but obviously, she missed the sale by a couple of days! 

Flash sales happen quite often, but this recurring 2 GB bonus data not as often. The promo code still might work.

tarsbo

I understand what the offer was, but it says the sale ended on August 16th.
I'm wondering how frequently these types of sales tend to happen.

tarsbo

Thanks for your insights!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@tarsbo wrote:

I understand what the offer was, but it says the sale ended on August 16th.
I'm wondering how frequently these types of sales tend to happen.

Here is a discussion thread on this topic about whether this promo is still ongoing. @darlicious  may want to clarify if it is still available.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Before-signup-reps-web-said-2GB-for-35-...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 @tarsbo 

I cannot confirm or deny. One could attempt an activation and enter the promocode and if it is not accepted abandon the activation as the SIM card will not activate if payment is not made. Of course it would be better if @Jade_S  confirmed the eligibility status of the 2GBBONUS promocode for online activations along with the rumoured one time 5gb data add on bonus for $25+ plans activated in store.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Phebsters 

Would you please report back the results of your inquiry to customer support? When possible please and thank you.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector 

The accidently inputted promocode being inferred to appears in the account as a reoccurring 3gb monthly plan data bonus.

Oh so not like an add-on that rolls over but 3GB additional “use it or lose it” data?

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

No it appears like the this 2gb of reoccurring monthly plan data with an unlimited expiry.

But is this 2GBBONUS promocode now expired? Announcement moved but no red lettered this deal has expired notice.....hmmmm?

Need Help? Let's chat.