cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE

@LeePublic wrote:

@Lktriple8 Some people on here have said this may have been a ongoing promo since June, advertised or unadvertised. Very YMMV. 

It's not YMMV at all. The offer has been on the Public Mobile webpage even before June.  The customer only had to know the promo code.

chainsawcowboy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is this promocode still good?

Phebsters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered for this promo and received an email confirmation that I was eligible, and I signed up for my new Public Mobile line by the deadline.. BUT unfortunately missed typing in the promo code when signing up. Is there any way I can still apply for the promotion to be effected? Any help will be much appreciated!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

According to terms the deadline has passed.

August 16 at 11:59PM EST

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Phebsters  Submit a ticket to a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Phebsters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks loads for the advice @Triguy !

shahestates
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Twopennybuffalo wrote:

Now let’s just see this awesome deal extended to BTS! I mean you can always try code 3GBBONUS worked for me 

Could you please confirm by checking in your account info that this 3GB data bonus is recurring or only for one month.

Thanks

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@shahestates : He can't verify that yet. He hasn't gone through a renewal yet.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

It wouldn’t be “for only one month” but I know what you meant. A one time block of roll over data. Thus it lasts until you use it all up.

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

The accidently inputted promocode being inferred to appears in the account as a reoccurring 3gb monthly plan data bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.