cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE

@Treyman07 

Better hop on it fast if you are not already a customer.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Treyman07 wrote:

What a great deal!

@Treyman07    Yes a good deal but only available for new activations.   

Also officially this announcement says it's available until today, so if you're interested you should register your email and see if you can pick up a SIM from a retailer and then do the activation online as in store activations don't qualify for the bonus data on plans of $35+.

Unofficially, this offer has been available for a few months outside of the "flash sale promotion dates", so it's possible that it may continue to be available after today's date, however, who knows...

Treyman07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I realized after, I don't qualify, but still a great deal for others!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I always try to remind those who maybe are a bit miffed about not getting any particular promo when they started OR that New Customer Promos aren’t available to existing customers that all Promos help make referrals of friends & family that much easier to accomplish and create a sense of urgency to complete the deal. Thus they do give something back to existing customers if the customer chooses to accept the help from PM.

AE_Collector

pkaraa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good deal specially for students going back to school

LeePublic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To those who have a SIM Card already, sign up before midnight EDT. Otherwise you might've missed the deal! Don't forget to get a referral code! 😉 Also, remember to select a plan $35 and up to get the bonus 2 GB and input the promo code: 2GBBONUS

kaytus
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good deal for students returning to school in the fall.  Good to hear the offer has been extended.

Lktriple8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How often does public mobile have a flash sale like this where you get extra 2 gbs per month? I just missed it by a day and only found out about this on Aug 17 when the last day was Aug 16.... i guess i will wait if they decide to have another promo like this before i sign up with this company.

@Lktriple8 wrote:

How often does public mobile have a flash sale like this where you get extra 2 gbs per month? I just missed it by a day and only found out about this on Aug 17 when the last day was Aug 16.... i guess i will wait if they decide to have another promo like this before i sign up with this company.

I'm been long confused by this strategy of announcing this as a Flash Sale. I know that Public Mobile can't be expected to honor this sale past the advertised date, and at the moment, they could stop offering this promotion at any time without warning.  However, this offer has been active since May and the original offer pay still simply says "limited time offer".  I do realize that people could sign up because they don't want to risk missing out on this promotion, but when It's pretty well known that this offer hasn't been a short term one, I suspect that potential new customers aren't going to be too concerned about any announced offer expiry date. This being such a long-term and active promotion, I'm actually surprised that the 2GB hasn't yet been added to regular $35+ plans for all customers. 

LeePublic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Lktriple8 Some people on here have said this may have been a ongoing promo since June, advertised or unadvertised. Very YMMV. 

Need Help? Let's chat.