Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE

Jade_S
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting August 13 to August 16 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on any plan $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by August 16 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by August 16 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

91 REPLIES 91

@LeePublic 

Buyer beware.

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok I understand. You are correct. One would assume it should be patched by now. It seems other users have gotten this in other forums now. Maybe it isn’t supposed to be a live promo

@Twopennybuffalo   i just worry it is a one time 3GB promo and not reoccurring bonus. 

To be honest, you might want to open a ticket with CS Agent to confirm if it is reoccurring and you might still able to fix it if you entered 3 by mistake.  

Let us know

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious Thanks for the warning, I won't do this because I want to join Public so I will abide by the rules. 

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Because it says unlimited and not 1/1 leads me to believe it is reoccurring but PM I guess could pull it from me. As it wasn’t advertised!

akshaygakhar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For students going back to school in the autumn, this is a decent bargain. It's great to learn that the offer has been extended.

barndoor

@Twopennybuffalo wrote:

Ok I understand. You are correct. One would assume it should be patched by now. It seems other users have gotten this in other forums now. Maybe it isn’t supposed to be a live promo

I dunno ... I can't imagine  them having something out there that they don't know about . That looks like a fairly official offer from the pic and if they start with it and you stick with your plan  why should they have any grounds to take it away once it is in the computer . 

edited to ad ; I get the impression this was not a mistake like someone here implied  but an offer you found  or one they sent you ?   And how is that not fair game  and an offer they should either honour fully  or get deleted . 

@barndoor 

This is why......

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Possible-plan-error/m-p/710436

Sometimes some things should be wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more publicly!

@softech 

That's why we shouldn't tell people to contact the mods immediately for issues.

barndoor

@darlicious wrote:

Sometimes some things should be wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more publicly!

@darlicious 

Hhmm  . Isn't that  getting to the heart of this place ?  I think @Twopennybuffalo  was just sharing good fortune thrown his/her way  and what is the worst case scenario ...dropping back to the 2 gig recurring bonus that was originally applied for  ? That should fly even with CSA scrutiny . It would be one thing if it was for anyone but if only new customers can get it  what are the odds many will find it before sign up without Pm marketing . 

Need Help? Let's chat.