cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

@Master2000Can you provide the source of your assertion? My understand is recurring bonuses stick with the user until the user choose to change the plan and as long as autopay is enabled (regardeless whether it is functioning or not).

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!


@GinYVR wrote:

@Master2000Can you provide the source of your assertion? My understand is recurring bonuses stick with the user until the user choose to change the plan and as long as autopay is enabled (regardeless whether it is functioning or not).


Check the OP.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

@z10user4@Master2000  Thanks! Missed the last condition.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

good plan overall for new customers. Smiley Happy

wondering when will good plan for existing users.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!


@MoreYummy wrote:

good plan overall for new customers. Smiley Happy

wondering when will good plan for existing users.  


We all hope for a nice promo deal for us existing customers, they've listened in the past, hopefully, they do now.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

Great plan/price etc but not losing my loyalty & referral credits to jump on it (by porting out and back in)

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

How do you get it if you are already a member of public mobile 

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!


@Benwiebe wrote:

How do you get it if you are already a member of public mobile 


@Benwiebe  You need to signup as a new customer.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

@Benwiebe simple answer is can't it is for new customers / conquest only.. but you can port out and in again of PM if you want a convoluted way.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

I just registered for this new deal but the extra bonus of 5 dollars off and 500mb of data never showed up on my account. I followed the above steps too...