cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

Iam an existing customer with $35 plan. Is the new offer applicable to me or to get this i i  to like disconnect buy new sim and become customer again?

Mayor / Maire

@ritsp wrote:

Iam an existing customer with $35 plan. Is the new offer applicable to me or to get this i i  to like disconnect buy new sim and become customer again?

@ritsp  signup as a new cudtomer and remove autopay and cc from yout old account and let it deactivate. Keep in mind that will also need a new email or email alias when signing up as a new user.

@halifmike wrote:

So if I order a SIM card and it arrives after this sale is finished, I won't get the deal?

Service needs to be activated by end of tbe day.  You can't activate without knowing the numbers on the sim card. You would either have to purchase in-store or hope that someone has an extra one and willing to provide you that information and provide the physical sim card to you later.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Existing customer should be qualified as well .

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@geopublic wrote:

@ritsp wrote:

@ritsp  signup as a new cudtomer and remove autopay and cc from yout old account and let it deactivate. Keep in mind that will also need a new email or email alias when signing up as a new user.

Can I port directly from PM to PM without porting out with like Bell? I can sign up as a new customer with a different email and can I port number directly from another PM account?

This plan is for my mother-in-law and she just need a little over 1GB.

Mayor / Maire

@killer23d  hi no sorry you can not port from pm to pm

@killer23d wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@ritsp wrote:

Can I port directly from PM to PM without porting out with like Bell? I can sign up as a new customer with a different email and can I port number directly from another PM account?

This plan is for my mother-in-law and she just need a little over 1GB.

Sorry, but a phone number cannot be moved from one Public Mobile account to another.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I just get this plan from in-store with autopay but it's not showing autopay 500mb data in my account. 

Only show total 1500mb. 

So anyone experience same problem and how to solve?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Suspect it will be added within a few days. Quite often this sort of promo takes a few days to actually show up.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah hope so and i note $10 refer friend bonus is also not showing. I have already contact with the moderator team, Now i am just waiting for them so after all this sorted i can transfer my number from koodo.