cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

so weird, that's the only 35 dollars plan there. I just sent an email to the team, so hopefully to hear back from them soon.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for the flash sale. $35.00 plan. Which should be $33.90 for 2gig with auto pay and $5.00 off. Instead of $33.90 a month I paid $39.55. Don’t understand why. I’m new to public mobile. Thx anyone that can answer my question 

Mayor / Maire

@Sinbad1969 wrote:

I just signed up for the flash sale. $35.00 plan. Which should be $33.90 for 2gig with auto pay and $5.00 off. Instead of $33.90 a month I paid $39.55. Don’t understand why. I’m new to public mobile. Thx anyone that can answer my question 

You were charged $35 plus tax.  In the promotions details it says it can take upto 7 business days for the discount to appear in your account.  Looks like you'll have to wait a little while.

Mayor / Maire

@Ching wrote:

so weird, that's the only 35 dollars plan there. I just sent an email to the team, so hopefully to hear back from them soon.

@Ching  After reading the promotion details, it looks like you might have a wait of 7 business days before the discount appears in your account.

Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

I'm not sure what promotion details you're looking at but the OP of this thread from Alan says that the initial activation charge should be the $30. Somehow they're supposed to adjust at payment. How? I dunno. Is it working that way? Doesn't look like it.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@dabr 

I'm not sure what promotion details you're looking at but the OP of this thread from Alan says that the initial activation charge should be the $30. Somehow they're supposed to adjust at payment. How? I dunno. Is it working that way? Doesn't look like it.

I read that too but I also noticed the following:

$5 credit and 500MB bonus will be automatically applied to eligible Ready-made rate plan of $35/month. Discount and bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 7 business days for the discount to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@dabr 

I read that too but I also noticed the following:

$5 credit and 500MB bonus will be automatically applied to eligible Ready-made rate plan of $35/month. Discount and bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 7 business days for the discount to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Where. Are. You. Seeing. That? Clearly I must be going senile.

Ooohhhh!

35promo.JPG

Once again...mixed messaging. The OP also said starting at the time of the announcement and this says just the weekend.

Sigh.

Thanks for making me dig deeper. Smiley Happy

@dabr wrote:

@Sinbad1969 wrote:

You were charged $35 plus tax.  In the promotions details it says it can take upto 7 business days for the discount to appear in your account.  Looks like you'll have to wait a little while.

Somerhing similar also happened for a past promotion not too long ago.  In that case, the plan details said that you had to pay full price and then wait for a creditz while the annoucement said that even the first 30 days was discounted.  In the end, Public Mobile had to go back and apply an account credit and I believe make a plan change for anyone who didn't get the discount.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I hope maybe they'd offer a cheap 2 gig add on or lower the price on the 1 gig add on make it far more reasonable to grab in a pinch, theyd earn more cash in the long run with more people buying it at a better cost.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it sounds realy good plan i think people take a look and geab this deal it might not come again, technically for $28 you are getting 2G data can't be wrong