cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Only Today - 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

@superseby @SILKEYEYES_ 

There is nothing stopping you from taking advantage of this promo. Simply activate a new sim card and choose a $35+ plan and add the promocode 2GBBONUS. Drop your other account down to the $15 plan and either call forward your calls to the new number or suspend for 85 to 89 days and renew for 30 days to keep your number or port it out to a voip for 3 months and port it back in to the account with this promo or just let it suspend and cancel after 90 days.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

FLASH SALE: Only Today - 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

It says for today only....one week ago. And I cannot see what the * is referencing to. 

And is NOT stackable. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

True but it still a valid promocode but not stackable with other in market offers.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by July 31 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
superseby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lol you're funny 😅

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Just to add....that title is once again another poorly worded statement. 

To attract me to have read it...it should have said......

FLASH SALE: Starting Today - Through til July 31 2021  - 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@superseby 

I activated an extra account because the offer at xmas was too good to pass up....its used as an extra data account for the bf and kept suspended when not needed. I paid $25 up front for 2.5gb of plan data, 3 months of service, 7gb of add on data and 500 international long distance minutes. When I need to unsuspend it again it will be only my second payment on the account $26......which will bring it back around to xmas again. All tolled for $51+tax I have very attractive data package for very little money spent......happens to be unthrottled 4G LTE at the moment too!

SILKEYEYES_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow what a great deal. Thanks for the info

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Just to add....that title is once again another poorly worded statement. 

To attract me to have read it...it should have said......

FLASH SALE: Starting Today - Through til July 31 2021  - 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

but it didn't start on that day

I'm as confused about this announcement as the next Community member.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Hi. I was not even aware of it. I guess I am just not looking for more. 

But here is what page 1 looks like as of this minute. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 6.47.08 PM.png

Also it is not longer in ANNOUNCEMENTS. So the wording is, now, bad and the notification is buried somewhere ..... not an enticement for some one new to later find out that they lost out. I wish I could work there and correct some of the bad and conflicting wording or I was watch on TV last night that autistic people are real good at finding this type of thing. 

Confused....and newbie would be disappointed vs confused. But yes other confused as well. 

Need Help? Let's chat.