cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superseby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Only Today - 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

Yep sorry a long time customer.

I mean I don't care as a customer that a lot of compagny give goodie to new customer. This is a permanent monthly 2 Gb! It's not the same story at all!!!

It's fun to read you. Do you have a tatoo PM on your chest???

superseby

PM are not alone at all at giving bonus... come on! look around a bit. 

superseby

Right, but I don't think it's they are fair that I should have to play that game.

In the past PM has done similar thing and come back and offer same goodies to actual customer... really hope it's going to be the case again.

Sorry guys I thought it was an open community where we can ALSO criticize some move of PM not only praise how good they are whatever they do.

superseby

It's called sarcasm btw. I don't like it at all.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@superseby 

I will agree that it is more “permanent” than most other offers seen here occasionally. But it isn’t 100% permanent. You want it because with time we all want more data. So you get this and are happy for some length of time until you need more data and change plans. Then it is lost. Or you go travelling for awhile and switch down to the $15 plan for a few months…then it is gone. But what really will wind up happening is after you jump through a bunch of hoops to get this as a new customer without losing your number (it is possible) before long they create a new version of your plan with more data included that you switch to and then the 2 GB is gone.  I am just trying to point out that unless you are really strapped for data, it might be worth just holding on a bit longer. But if you don't have many/any other rewards and your number is no big deal to change you can grab this as a new customer right now.

No one is preventing you from saying/thinking whatever you want. Some of us just don't agree with the logic that a company has to give the same incentives to existing customers as they give to new customers. Whatever incentives you did or dint get when you came to PM was good enough to hook you at the time.

AE_Collector 

ptpz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Last week I was browsing the Public Mobile website and I believe I saw this promo on the front page (I was thinking about switching service providers at the time).

I finally got a PM sim card yesterday and made the switch, but couldn't find the same promo on the front page.

At the time of sign up/activation, I used a friend referral code. Would I still be able to add this promo or any other promo codes on top?

Thanks in advance, cheers!

PM Newbie

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You were supposed to 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by July 31 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

If you activated a $35 or higher plan then try contacting a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
SILKEYEYES_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can current subscribers use this promo code of 2GB of bonus data on $35+ plans as this is a better promo than the one I have?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SILKEYEYES_ wrote:

Can current subscribers use this promo code of 2GB of bonus data on $35+ plans as this is a better promo than the one I have?

Nope...most of the promo's are aimed at new customers.

****This offer is only available for new customers. Rules and conditions apply.

superseby

No sir, PM think loyal customers doesn't deserve it. It is sarcasm.

Need Help? Let's chat.