Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: Only Today - 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Today only, new activations can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is only available for new customers. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by July 31 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by July 31 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

39 REPLIES 39

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Only for new customers... What's new?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM wrote:

Hey Community, 

Today only, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is only available to new customers. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by July 31 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by July 31 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Isn't this wording confusing or conflicting?

@softech 

It's unfortunate that incorrect information was provided. The official company wording was of a "limited time offer".

I don't know.  I think "Superman" said he got a confirmation from mod or from activation web chat about Jun 30.  But of course, PM could always extend it.

@softech wrote:

I thought it ended last month..

and now it say  Only Today      

The promotion wasn't set to expire on June 30. Unfortuantely, multiple people were saying that, reportedly including some Public Mobile employees providing activation assistance . I can't speak to as if Public Mobile originally did have a date a mind but then changed it, but I can say that long before June 30th, Public Mobile stated that there was no set expiry date for the offer.

I thought it ended last month..

and now it says  Only Today      

I'm confused. Is this announcement to inform members of an end date to the promotion?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM   

The title is Only Today   but the instruction is Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by July 31

so, do you meant they have to submit the email address TODAY ONLY  to take advantage?   submitting email tomorrow won't work?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Huh? Is pm just now marketing the promocode we have been shilling for a over a month now? I guess better late than never.....and we have an expiry date for this limited time offer.

Need Help? Let's chat.