cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

My payment says it due on the 16th even though I signed up after that.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious 

I entered my email on the front page and it accepts it. What should I do next?

@fricstix wrote:

My payment says it due on the 16th even though I signed up after that.

This would be January 16.  This means that you signed up on December 17. Plans are 30 days in length, not a month.

@fricstix wrote:

@darlicious 

I entered my email on the front page and it accepts it. What should I do next?

Registering for an offer after you have activated your service isn't how it works. I do see that you activated, based on your other message, on December 17th. Sorry, but activations from December 17 aren't eligible for this promotion.

Mayor / Maire

@fricstix 

I was hoping your renewal date would come up as the 17th of january meaning you squeaked in your activation past midnight.

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector

Did they try to enter their email for the new promo? I would say its worth pleading an error upon activation and adding $10 to the account balance and ask to be bumped up to the originally intended activation $35 plan with credit or a credit for the $25 plan as a good will gesture. It is Christmas after all.

I was dealing with a moderator about something else so I ran the scenario by her just to see if they ever make small adjustments. I got what is likely the stock copy and paste response to most similar enquiries but bottom line was “Sorry, we can not fix that after the fact”. Potentially if I continued to push they may do something to get rid of me but I regularly advise people here that if you don't do your homework (research) and sign up in the correct time frame meeting the promotions rules then you dont get the promotion.

In this case his email was registered properly for the Dec 11-14 Flash Sale and activation was done Thursday evening Dec 17 but only on the $25 plan. Hours later the Dec 18-21 Flash Sale was launched allowing activation on any plan. So he tripped over the $35 plan requirement and fell right under the Bus with the Public Mobile Dec 18 - 21 Flash Sale advertisement on the side of it!

AE_Collector

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can one verify within a newly opened account on this offer, that that second month is indeed tracking as 'free'.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tammyjosh wrote:

How can one verify within a newly opened account on this offer, that that second month is indeed tracking as 'free'.  

Did you submit your email and then receive the confirmation to go ahead and activate?

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

If you do not receive the credit within 30 days in self service contact a moderator by choosing the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner.

Oracle

@tammyjosh  wrote:

You can't. Systems are set up to keep track and fulfill these offers. So if you do not get the credits in time, you reach out to support moderators for help. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, we proceeded through the flash offer on the website to get offer then entered an email and was offered the option to proceed to sign up and did so.  Hopefully it's all set.

Need Help? Let's chat.