cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@fricstix 

Sometimes those of us on the wet coast dont realize when activating that the deadline is 11:59pm est as @AE_Collector has pointed out time can work for or against you.... possibly for you in your case. Thats why I ask when your renewal occurs .....

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m confused by this second month free.  The offer came up on website before I switched over.  Said to enter my email for free second month which I did. Said it applied to $35 + plans which I took although only wanted $25.  Signed up with same email address as instructed but haven’t got any acknowledgment.  This was about a week ago.  Will I get the free week?

Mayor / Maire

@philhaynes26 wrote:

I’m confused by this second month free.  The offer came up on website before I switched over.  Said to enter my email for free second month which I did. Said it applied to $35 + plans which I took although only wanted $25.  Signed up with same email address as instructed but haven’t got any acknowledgment.  This was about a week ago.  Will I get the free week?

@philhaynes26 : you should see it credited to your account before your first renewal

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You'll get it - if you followed the instructions correctly to be eligible and then activate.

Acknowledgement doesn't seem to be a strong suit with Public Mobile - your lucky to get a confirmation page to know you've entered something. (but even the confirmation page doesn't display the e-mail address or other entry information for one to screenshot.... hmmm)

And to be clear, you get the second 30-days free.

Mayor / Maire

One successful referral I had on the Dec 11-14 Flash Sale saw the credit in his account the next day. $35 credit for this promo, $10 referral credit and $2 Autopay credit totalling $47. He activated at London Drugs and while he had to pay the $10 SIM card cost they apparently still had the $20 Airtime Credit sale (LD Only) so he got a voucher to load to his account for another $20. A happy New Customer!

AE_Collector

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

Hey was that the same guy we talked about?

Mayor / Maire

@philhaynes26 

Generally you will see the second "month" credit added to your account 5 business dsys after the end of the promotional activation period. In your case you should see a $35 credit added on Christmas eve or the following Tuesday. Once added you can go to your plans and add ons page in your account and schedule a plan change to the $25 plan. Choose the "change on next renewal" option and it will automatically change on your renewal night.

If you change your mind you can cancel it and switch to whatever suits your needs. Regardless you will have an account credit of $35(promo)+$10(referred by a friend credit)+$4($2+$2 autopay)=$49

If you downgrade to the $15 plan your next 3 renewals will be covered plus enough for the $5/500min add on to supplement the 100 outgoing minutes. Or it covers your next two renewals on the $25 plan.

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector 

Hey was that the same guy we talked about?

Yes it was! I have managed to get three referrals in the last 3 weeks or so after a LONG Dry Spell. There have been Flash Sales close enough to all three of these new activations but only that one wanted to bother going with the $35 plan together the second month free. Of course the third of three activated on the $25 plan Thursday evening and Friday mornings New Flash Sale allows new customers to qualify on any plan. 

AE_Collector

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector

Did they try to enter their email for the new promo? I would say its worth pleading an error upon activation and adding $10 to the account balance and ask to be bumped up to the originally intended activation $35 plan with credit or a credit for the $25 plan as a good will gesture. It is Christmas after all.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good deal again! Thanks Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.