cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

Online you have to pay full price of sim order from Canadian cell you get cheap price or go to store free sim

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Sweetl 

Doesn't matter if buying here or canadiancellaupplies. Neither will get you sim in time for this promo.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There are ways to get a valid sim number to set up an account with and have it delivered later. 

Highlighted

Thank you LurganleUk. 

Personally, I had no problems receiving my Sim card. I didn't even know about this promotion, until the day after I'd received it. 

I waited until the first of the month to activate my account with PM, as I felt it would be convenient to keep track of the billing that way. 

This promotion was a really nice bonus to discover & I was able to make use of it. Kudos to Public Mobile for offering promotions during these tough times. Take care all. o/

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@PatB 

Welcome to public mobile! Thats a nice surprise bonus for you on top of your referral credit of $10. After you recieve your 30 day credit you are free to downgrade to a cheaper plan if that suits your needs better ( or higher for that matter.) Some customers take a higher priced plan for the first 30 days to enjoy all the features and then downgrade to take advantage of making their credit go further.

Keep in mind that plans are 30 days. If you activated on August 1st your renewal and new plan cycle will start on August 31st. Not September 1st. Enjoy the savings!

Highlighted

Can you downgrade the same account or will have to port number to a new account.

Thank you

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Naik wrote:

Can you downgrade the same account or will have to port number to a new account.

Thank you

@Naik This offer is only for people who open a new account.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Naik 

If you are a new activation then you can downgrade your original plan after you recieve the credit in your account.

If you are a current customer you would have to port out and port in again so its probably not worth the hassle and expense for a 30 day credit if you care about your phone number.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for informing us about this @Catherine_T 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin