cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pizzer83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@Catherine_T I was not offered this when I activated on Saturday at London drugs very disappointed I did private message your team please help

@pizzer83 wrote:

@Catherine_T I was not offered this when I activated on Saturday at London drugs very disappointed I did private message your team please help

I do not believe that you had to be offered this to take advantage of it. There's no promo code needed for this offer, so I supsect that you will automatically receive the credit within 30 days.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

The wording is to submit your email address in the 4 day window. So I assume one needs to do that first. But they really should make these automatic during the 4 day window with the register your email address as a way to extend the qualification period giving time to get a SIM card delivered if needed. Maybe it does actually work that way? No idea....

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I thought the registration period might be extended for this Promo through Christmas or New Years Day. Not so far.... maybe back this Friday? Registration IS REQUIRED only between Dec 11 - 14 I think?

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

The fact that this last Flash Sale has been removed from the Home Page likely confirms that indeed, this was only available to those who registered email between Friday Dec 11 and Monday Dec 14. There seemed to be just a little conflicting thoughts that this could actually be ongoing for new accounts with or without preregistration up until Christmas Day. Other differences with this one was the ability to be activated at a dealer, not just DIY (Online) .. at home. 

Maybe another registration period Friday Dec 18 - Monday Dec 21 or even ongoing until Dec 25 or Dec 31? Quite surprising how little the Promotion Activity is this year and (just a little) disappointing.

AE_Collector

pizzer83

@computergeek541 @AE_Collector 

I ended up qualifying to get my 2nd month free ad my as I have a credit of 62.00 on my account 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@pizzer83 

Did you go back and forth with the moderators with them conceding to fix it or did they apparently receive your message and then just add the bonus to your account?

AE_Collector

pizzer83

@AE_Collector so I sent a message to the moderators about the flash sale they said there’s nothing they can do I don’t remember the exact words they used but they said something to the lines that they couldn’t help me I don’t remember exactly what they said I randomly logged into my self serve and I saw that I have a $62 credit $50 from my plan $10 from my referral for coming back and $3 dollars auto pay i’m assuming it just takes time from activation to receiving all your credits I’m not sure what happened I lucked out

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pizzer83 wrote:

@AE_Collector so I sent a message to the moderators about the flash sale they said there’s nothing they can do I don’t remember the exact words they used but they said something to the lines that they couldn’t help me I don’t remember exactly what they said I randomly logged into my self serve and I saw that I have a $62 credit $50 from my plan $10 from my referral for coming back and $3 dollars auto pay i’m assuming it just takes time from activation to receiving all your credits I’m not sure what happened I lucked out

Why didn't they look if your account qualified? That's not good that they didn't check.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Dec-11-14 2020 - Get your second month FREE when you activate online

My take is that @pizzer83 DID NOT pre-register an email address for this promotion as they didn't know about it when they went tovLondon Drugs to activate. But they just happened to go to LD during the 4 day Flash Sale registration window Dec 11-14 for that particular Flash Sale.

So maybe everyone who activates a new account during the actual registration window gets the promo anyway. That is how I think it *should* work with registering your email in that same window extending the offer longer so you can acquire a SIM card to do it yourself. But there has been no indication in writing that I am aware of that says it works the way I think it really should work.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.