cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@computergeek541 

I’m not following you... Says to pre-register your email by Monday evening and then you have until Christmas Evening to be activated either DIY or at a Dealer.... doesn’t it?

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

@computergeek541 

I’m not following you... Says to per register your email by Monday evening and then you have until Christmas Evening to be activated either DIY or at a Dealer. Doesn’t it?

AE_Collector

The promotion details say online only when clicking on the link for further details. In one place on the Public Mobile website, it says in-store or online, but then gives no further details. On the next page, it says online only. Catherine has clarified that the offer is also available in store.

Online, the offer is definitely available until December 25th 11:59pm EST as long as the customer reigisters for the offer with the e-mail address by December 14th 11:59pm EST.

What I am saying is not to count on receiving the credit if the account is activated after December 14th at a store. In the past when Public Mobile has done these offers, the "extended" time periods for activation only applied to online activations.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great promo! Applied.... will also get my referrals to take advantage of this excellent offer!

I haven't received my second month free can some one please help me apply

Mayor / Maire

@Noboobstrina69 wrote:

I haven't received my second month free can some one please help me apply

@Noboobstrina69 You have posted twice in another thread and ignored the help that was offered. Why not go back there and answer the questions of the person trying to help you?

Mayor / Maire

@Noboobstrina69 

What he said @kb_mv 🙌👏👍

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my account between those dates before I new of this sale. Can I still apply for the second month free?  I started my account on dec 12th 

Mayor / Maire

@AprilSnow wrote:

I activated my account between those dates before I new of this sale. Can I still apply for the second month free?  I started my account on dec 12th 

Contact a moderator to see if you can still get the free month.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Catherine_T  This is very confusing I just signed up on Saturday 

Need Help? Let's chat.