cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@Evolver 

The 30 days credit will be added to your account within 30 days but generally is added within 7 days of the end of the promotion. So I would expect it to be added between  November 18th and 21st. Basically a weekday not a weekend day. If it is not added to your account by November 25th contact the moderators to investigate and credit your account.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I received it last night 🙂

Highlighted

Many thanks for the support.

Cheers

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just saw this:

For a limited time, get 2GB of data for $0* when you join Public Mobile.

bonusdata.jpg

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JK8 wrote:

Just saw this:

For a limited time, get 2GB of data for $0* when you join Public Mobile.bonusdata.jpg

That offer is worse than it once was. The "BONUS2GB" was previously "FREE3GB".

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 

Seeing as you can still sign up for the diwali sweet deal of an extra 1gb of plan data per month for 6 months plus 750 min of calling to india is a better deal unless you are a very low data user.Screenshot_20201027-221834.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I have someone ready to activate two new accounts but they will both be just $15 plans so I told them to hold off until this weekend just in case there is any sort of Flash Sale with something for $15 plans. Another 2 - 3 weeks and there will hopefully be some better deals around. Hoping for a stackable referral bonus as well!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

A decent deal seeing as its applicable on the $25 plan and if you have reason to phone india on a regular basis.....good for anyone looking for a cheap 2gb plan for 6 months.

Highlighted

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second term FREE when you activate online

I got the confirmation notice and the following day an email reminding me to activate my sim by November 13. I did all this on November 1. the email came on November 2 and I don’t have the credit for my second month promotion yet?  

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second term FREE when you activate online

@Sharon00 wrote:

I got the confirmation notice and the following day an email reminding me to activate my sim by November 13. I did all this on November 1. the email came on November 2 and I don’t have the credit for my second month promotion yet?  

You should see the credit before you next renewal, although the terms of the promotion to say that the wait be up to, or "within 30 business days".

Need Help? Let's chat.