cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@mustafa123 wrote:

Is this in addition to the $14 credit we have each received for referral and auto-pay bonuses?

Yes.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Question:

I saw this promotion and thought it was a great time to activate. I activated my phone on October 30th, but only today (Nov 1) realized that I need to input my email address to be "eligible". I just inputted my email address.

Will I still receive the free month?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rorygrant wrote:

Question:

I saw this promotion and thought it was a great time to activate. I activated my phone on October 30th, but only today (Nov 1) realized that I need to input my email address to be "eligible". I just inputted my email address.

Will I still receive the free month?

That's a question for a moderator. I know that sometimes, computers are programmed only to match calendar dates, but your e-mail address was supposed to be inputed before account activation. To contact a moderator, open a ticket by going to:  https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Rorygrant 

Normally in this circumstance you would not qualify because the email registration would not accept an activated sim email address. However the wording in the promo is a little ambiguous as to when you should enter your email other than from October 30th to November 1st 11:59 pm et. Add this to also being able to add your email after account activation makes it an excellent argument to qualify for the promotion. Of course this could have been designed by marketing to do just that.....qualify by chance as long as you fulfill all of the other well defined conditions. I would wait until November 18th to 21st to see if the credit is added to your account. If it isnt contact the moderators at that time.

Highlighted

I’m a new customer and did this today but under my plan in my account it says I have no promotion?  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Sharon00 

Nothing shows under promotion.

If you did all the steps. Adding your email to the promo link then activating a sim card. 

The 30 days free credit will be applied to your account like a week after this promotion ends (November 13th). So keep an eye on your account around the 20th or later.

If you signed up with a referral code for a $10 signup bonus and if you also did auto-pay. You should receive two credits $10 and $2($2 for first 30 day auto-pay that system can't apply automatically at signup) you should get those credits within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Highlighted

I have signed up via https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020, never received confirmation email. Tried it via different browsers and thought ok maybe you do not receive a confirmation email. Went and bought a SIM card and activated with same email i registered for promotion with and see nowhere that this promotion was registered with my email address. Where should I be seeing this in my account (if it did work as it should)?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second term FREE when you activate online

@daliadimitrov 

If all goes well you'll see the credit in your Available Funds before your first renewal.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@daliadimitrov 

Public mobile likes to make things a bit of a guessing game of sorts. As long as you saw the following message immediately after registering your email address you are fine....Screenshot_20201030-215606.png

You may or may not get an email tomorrow that looks like this.....

Screenshot_20201027-133917.png

Highlighted

Thanks everyone! Very helpful!

Need Help? Let's chat.