cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

I think PM needs to really start offering more sincere and genuine plans and promos

4G LTE Data I think at this point needs to be an ABSOLUTE MUST as well

The way Telus did that drop-in hop on over deal, I thought that was just as insane as that insane haircut Javiar Bardier had to take when playing Anton Chigure and I just think that PM needs to assert more Autonomy to determine their own destiny

The Plans currently are very Tired that even Canadian Tire couldn't fix as easily

They need to minimize this Hop on over to Koodo's or Telus's House, and say that PM's House still rocks the House down 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 

Not going to happen as I see it. If PM was purchased by Telus just for their customers and their spectrum it would have been merged into Telus like Clearnet was in 2001 or so. It was purchased by Telus for all the above and to be a third tier niche Telus provider. Thus it will never openly compete with Telus or Koodo but rather be used to fill the very low cost low service expectation niche. PM will compete to some degree with the other 3rd tier providers which means that products and prices will slowly improve as has been happening for the two years that I have been here.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I just signed up with the free month promo. When will I see it applied to my account. Will it be free on my second month? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pfurlong70 

The 30 day credit equal to the plan you activated on will be applied within 30 days of activation. I would expect to see it added between November 18th and 21st. However if you do not see it added to your account by November 25th or so I would contact the moderators to have it added.

Welcome to public mobile!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pfurlong70 

If you have signed up for autopay and used a referral code you will see an additional $14 credit in your account within 72 hours ( but likely tomorrow.) $10 referral credit+$2 autopay credit +$2 autopay reward=$14+$? (your plan amount credit).

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second term FREE when you activate online

@darlicious wrote:

@pfurlong70 

If you have signed up for autopay and used a referral code you will see an additional $14 credit in your account within 72 hours ( but likely tomorrow.) $10 referral credit+$2 autopay credit +$2 autopay reward=$14+$? (your plan amount credit).

It should be $2 credit almost immediately. Then the $10 referral credit up to 3 days. The other $2 would appear at renewal.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my wife and I signed up and activated our accounts last week (and paid our first month) but we have not received our first-month-free credits. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mustafa123 wrote:

Hello, my wife and I signed up and activated our accounts last week (and paid our first month) but we have not received our first-month-free credits. Can anyone help?

The credit will be applied within 30 days from your activation date as long as the terms of the agreement were satisfied.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this in addition to the $14 credit we have each received for referral and auto-pay bonuses?

Need Help? Let's chat.