Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@AE_Collector  this Flash Sale says to enter email before Nov 1 2020

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately, for a limited time only, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here by November 1, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on a plan online by November 13, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great promo! I just activated today and signed up for the promo after... can you confirm there will be no problem with that sequence?

I ask because sometimes you have to sign up for promos before activation.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@DeepState wrote:

Great promo! I just activated today and signed up for the promo after... can you confirm there will be no problem with that sequence?

Thanks!

You needed to sign up for the promo first then activate.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here by November 1, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on a plan online by November 13, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

Contact a moderator for the promo.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DeepState wrote:

Thanks!

Hi @DeepState oh no, you have to submit your email first, get confirmation, and then activate.  That sequence.  Well, I don't know if the moderators can help you, I hope they allow you as you just activated.  Use the links provided by @JoyLuck above to contact a moderator.  Good luck!

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page, type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@DeepState 

You know.....now that I 've reread the way the promo is worded I can see how you might just read it as....as long as you enter your email by November 1st get a confirmation email and activate it by November 13th you will qualify......the big question would be did you get a confirmation when you entered your email and will you or have you recieved a confirmation email? If you do on the same email you activated with then there shouldn't ( in theory) be a problem in recieving the 30 day credit.

But an email already associated with a pm account should not be able to register in the first place.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@DeepState 

I think you may just be getting that 30 day credit....as I just entered the email of my first account with public mobile and this is what popped up.....will I get the confirmation email?

Screenshot_20201030-215606.png

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@DeepState   once you entered your email address for the promo, you should get an email with a link to activate. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ahawkes91 wrote:

@DeepState   once you entered your email address for the promo, you should get an email with a link to activate. 

Are they actually sending out e-mail message confirmations this time?  For past promotions, they didn't do this.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

The previous 30 day promo had confirmation emails sent out the day after the email registration ended. This is the email that was sent out.

Screenshot_20201027-133917.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@RosieR wrote:

@AE_Collector  this Flash Sale says to enter email before Nov 1 2020

@RosieR 

Yes I know. My point is there are back to back Flash sales with only 3 days in between them (I think, unless I lost a week). When people come along and manage to activate in that small widow between two promotions it makes me think they didn’t actually do any searching to see if PM regularly offers New Customer promotions. 

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.