Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@VEGAbear11 wrote:

How do I add my email to obtain credit?

You had to register your email by midnight eastern Monday night and then register a new account by sometime in early November using that same email address. If you didn't register your email by last night or have already activated the new account....you missed it. If you don't need to get activated ASAP with PM I would wait to see what Comes up for Black Friday anyway.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@VEGAbear11 

Unfortunately you will not qualify for this promo despite activating within the promotions time frame there too many other conditions that you do not meet.

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately, for a limited time only, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

To clarify its not two months free (and never upfront) once you activate and meet the conditions then you will be credited the amount of your plan you activated on within 30 days.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before October 26, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on a plan online before November 6, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

You did not meet conditions #1 and #2 and while you did activate between October 26th and November 6th you did not activate online

However if you forgot to enter a referral code at activation then you can still have the moderators enter it for you to recieve the $10 bonus referral credit. You can ask any of your new friends here for their code via private message only if you dont have one already.

Welcome to public mobile!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What a great promotion. We have 1 teen on this service and it’s been perfect and affordable. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have activated on 7-November, would it possible to consider this offer for me

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@reddysar7 wrote:

I have activated on 7-November, would it possible to consider this offer for me

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance to see if they will give you this promo after the fact.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JoyLuck 

This person not only did not meet the requirement of registering their email address by Oct 26 but missed the activation period (by Nov 6) that followed the registration period. Anyone can contact moderators asking for a deal but it doesn’t seem right to me to waste the moderators time with something like this and make them the bad guy to enforce rules that make it fair for those who meet promotion requirements. A 1 day miss is one thing but this is much more than that. 

JMHO.... AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.