Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@Brock106 wrote:

What if I messed up the order.......

1. Submit your email address here before October 26, 2020, 11:59PM ET. - Done 1st
  2. Activate on a plan online beforeNovember 6, 2020, 11:59PM ETto redeem this offer. Done Second
  3. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer. Done 3rd

@Brock106 

You should be fine.  In previous similar promotions, the confirmation email was not sent as described in the terms and conditions.  If you don't receive the credit, you should be able to contact moderator for assistance.  

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Whichever way its a win for us subscribers. So I say its an awesome deal. It another point I can use in recruiting my friends to switch to PM. They get a great deal and I get referral code point. WINWINWIN🤩

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kupster 

“Regardless I think it really nice of Public Mobile to continously offer great deals, when all the other big carriers dont.👍

Hmmmm. You can only take advantage of this promo once as it’s for new accounts only. Chatr is owned by Rogers (a Big Company) and they’re the ones who offered this in the first place. 

Highlighted

@computergeek541 

Do we even have to ask that?” 

I’ll always ask. 😂 

Freedom is killing it with their $35-10GB deal. I get it that their coverage is spotty, but at least offer something a little more competitive. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dac13 

The only monetary advantage to signing up to a higher data plan and switching to the $15 plan is the same regardless of what plan you choose between $25 and $50. It's $10 extra. So if you really can't be bothered with how much data you can play with for the first month then just sign up for the $25/1gb plan and downgrade to the $15 plan. The math:

$15 plan : month 1) prepay $15 credit $15+$10 referral credit +$4 ($2+$2 autopay) =$29  $29-$15(month 2) =$14+$2(a/p)=$16-$15(month 3)=$1+$2 (a/p)=$3 month 4 requires $12 to be added to renew service $3+$12=$15-$15=$0 month 5 and beyond is $13 w/autopay

$25 plan : month1) prepay $25 credit $25+$10 referral credit +$4 ($2+$2 autopay) =$39 $39-$15(month2)=$24+$2(a/p)=$26-$15(month3)=$11+$2(a/p)=$13+$2(you add)=$15

$15-$15(month4)=$0 month 4 requires $2 vs $12 with the $15 plan only month 5 is $13

Highlighted

@darlicious Wow!  Thanks for doing the math and your input.  This community is great with people like you who take the time to help others out!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlisious has an @helper in her basement doing the big calculations. We throw her a replacement vacume tube now and again to keep the Univac 5000 in service.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

As you can see I only let my @helper out of the basement once or twice a year as its a lot of work hand feeding the univac 5000 my hand written stats. It's currently crunching numbers for my latest top secret stats thread!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

That should please some regulars and annoy some others!

Watch out for hanging chads on the punch card reader.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I submitted my email for this flash sale (I think on Oct 24) and then activated a plan on Oct 25 so before the Nov 6 activation deadline.  However, today I just received an email with the Subject line: Don't forget to activate on your free month of service with Public Mobile and in the body:

Congrats! Your email was received and is eligible for our limited time flash sale.

Get 30 days of service for $0. Activate by November 6 using this email address to receive this offer*.

Should I be concerned that it didn't recognize this offer on my activation?

Need Help? Let's chat.