cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

I have someone that may be interested in signing up but still debating. If they sign up to register their email for this flash sale but decided not to activate this offer, are they able to still use the same email address to sign up and get future promotions/offers?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dac13 

These sign up your email promotions started earlier this year as a Covid response, giving people tome to get a SIM and get organized even though it is still a 3-4 day Flash Sale that PM likes to do.

I have not seen a problem Mentioned here in the past related to using an email and not going through with an activation and using that same email later with PM. I think you should be okay. @darlicious may know the answer to this from having used this promo in the past.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great info. Thanks a lot

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dac13 

It is just a sign up.....you can enter the same email for each promo once. If you enter it twice it just tells you you've already registered it. I have a couple people who are wishy washy but i have their permission to enter their email for them.....just in case they finally decide to take the plunge. One finally did a couple months ago the other one i have still have to register for this one! Best I do that now.....

If you do it keep a checklist so you don't get confused who is or isn't registered for which promo?!! Lol...

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious Thanks for confirming and the tip. 🙂

@AE_Collector Thanks for tagging @darlicious !

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dac13 

Thanks for putting a smile on my face just when i really, really needed It!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great! Let my friends know about it...

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dac13 wrote:

So then technically if you sign up with a $25 plan, then change to the $15 plan for the 2nd month then the credit will be for $25 and not $15.

Or why not sign up with the max $50 plan to start with, play with 8.5GB of data for 1 month (ehm - 30 days) since the $50 will credited back anyway. Switch to the $15 plan for month 2+ and with a $10 referral credit as well you have 4.6 more months ($60÷$13/mo) before you need to pay anything further. 🙂

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So if I understand correctly, it's this promo or the free 3gb of data, not both? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Promos are generally not stackable so you would only be eligible for one not both of them.

Need Help? Let's chat.