cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

z10user4 Here's the thing.  I DO own Telus stock.  I also own, or have owned, stock of the other big players.  I have for many, many years.

So either, 1, this user has inside numbers which would be highly illegal to divulge.  Or 2, They have nothing but conjecture and anecdotal evidence about the state of the company.  They are spreading FUD about the company and yet they continue to stay with Public Mobile.  That affirms that I have made the right choice.  When they leave the community I know I should look elsewhere for options (which I will do regardless).

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@latefordinner wrote:

z10user4 Here's the thing.  I DO own Telus stock.  I also own, or have owned, stock of the other big players.  I have for many, many years.

So either, 1, this user has inside numbers which would be highly illegal to divulge.  Or 2, They have nothing but conjecture and anecdotal evidence about the state of the company.  They are spreading FUD about the company and yet they continue to stay with Public Mobile.  That affirms that I have made the right choice.  When they leave the community I know I should look elsewhere for options (which I will do regardless).

As you wish. Don't take anonymous internet musings quite so seriously. If a username pops up as Darren Entwistle saying PM is about to fold then maybe you might want to sit up and take notice. And of course even that could be fake. If that Darren fellow came on here and there was a dark PM symbol next to his title like the blue symbol next to the moderator_team then you would have something.

You do like your FUD acronym though. It's an anonymous writer on an internet forum. This is the same in _every_ other forum unless there is some indication that the person is the operator of the forum.

He's been here so long that he probably has free service for years. That's why he's here. That's why I'm here. Maybe not quite so many years though 🙂

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@z10user4 wrote:

He's been here so long that he probably has free service for years. That's why he's here. That's why I'm here. Maybe not quite so many years though 🙂

That's why most people are here. Rewards are the main reason people stay. Other than that, there's is no longer anything substantial that differentiates Public Mobile from the competition. One only has to ask longtime members about the general mood of the Community to find out that opinion.  And for the record, I don't own stock at any of the carriers, so it makes no difference who someone signs up with. Unlike others, I have zero reason to want a carriers to succeed or for the stock value to go up (or down).  If anything, I would be more likely to give Public Mobile the benefit of the doubt being a former Oracle. That doesn't mean that I'm going to applaud every short-term sale that encourages customers to jump back-and-forth between carriers every few months, nor am I going to applaud the annoucement of an unpopular, overpriced plan.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I believe the confirmation message appears on the same screen once you enter your email, or at least that's what I am hoping. This appears in the place where you entered your email once it goes through.Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 12.25.20 PM.png

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jlw175 wrote:

I believe the confirmation message appears on the same screen once you enter your email, or at least that's what I am hoping. This appears in the place where you entered your email once it goes through.Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 12.25.20 PM.png

Hi @jlw175 , yes, thanks. 

The below does appear after the email is entered.

But for me, I keep these records as proof of what I did; and the email I entered is not referenced anywhere.

So, come time, if I have to prove that I entered my email correctly to anyone, I would like a record to show for it.

I have been around long enough to know - CYA!

😜 

esjliv_0-1600551073769.png

Highlighted

Hi there,

I got this offer for 2nd month free and activated my sim yesterday, but I also had a referral code from a friend so I used that when activating too. I received the $10 referral credit today, but haven’t received the credit for my 2nd month free. Does anyone know when I’ll receive the credit for the 2nd month free please?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@sophyc  Welcome to Public Mobile.

As per the terms of the promotion people have till October 2nd to activate. If you entered your email on the promo link during the period of the flash sale. The terms says credit will be applied within 30 business days but before next renewal. 

Since the promotion ends October 2nd for people to activate credits will only start to be applied after that date. Check your account around the 10th or later for the credit to be applied.

Highlighted

Thanks for letting me know! I guess I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get both the referral credit and the 2nd month free offer together. Glad there’s no need to worry!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You guys need a unlimited call $25 plan with 5 gig data. 

Freedom currently offering 7GB plans (1GB + 6GB bonus) for $35, it’s hard to get onboard with public. 

Need Help? Let's chat.