cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

my e-mail is xxxxxxxxx and ph# xxxxxxxxxxx please add me to the free month offer for a new activation .  

edited by computergeek541: removed account information

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@oxycodon wrote:

my e-mail is xxxxxxxxx and ph# xxxxxxxxxxx please add me to the free month offer for a new activation .  

@oxycodon You had to have signed up for the offer no later than yesterday, and would have had to activate your account online. If you did those things, you'll receive the account credit before you're next renewal. Also, please do not post your information here.

Highlighted

Hi!

I just bought the SIM and new account with PM. Can you apply the Flash Sale promotion as I am returning student to school. Thanks!

Highlighted

Great!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bajwa1960 

Not unless you met the requirements of the promotion. The sign up period has ended. Everybody here is just a customer like yourself and no one here can do this for you.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The offer ended yesterday - August 31.  You would have had to register your email via a link with the offer on the Public Mobile website first, before the offer ended, and then activated your new account after.

Sorry you missed it 😞

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@bajwa1960 

Sorry, the last date for email registration was yesterday. If you haven't activated your sim yet and have an alternate sim to use now, then you can wait till a new offer comes. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Catherine_T thanks, nice while it lasted. 

Highlighted

hi,  i registered my girl friend email through my referral two weeks ago,  and i purchased a sim card from local store yesterday for 10 bucks.  then i went home to activate the sim card on line.  but i did not received any confirmation email.  it was two days ago.

my girl friend just checked her email,  there were a email confirmation three months ago.  i forgot i already registered her email 4 months ago.  at that time we did not have any pm sim card handy.  

i am just curious if still eligible for the second month free ??????

thanks in advanced...

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kxu0690 I think that it'll be fine for her.  If she didn't have a sim card before, she never opened an account previously.