cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@zblackma wrote:

Thanks. Last day to take advantage of it.

I was going to say “unless it is like the recent 5Gb gift where “Reply by August 24 looks to have meant until 1159 PM August 23”.

But as I have said in that topic, ending that one when August 23 ended isn’t typical of the way various promos work around here. Here is the wording for this “Second Month Free” offer:

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before August 31, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate before September 11, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not receiving the email ...any suggestions 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shawzy91 Are you asking about e-mail messages relating to this promotion?  After signing up for this promotion, no e-mail message is sent by Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am confused.  new account,  asking for promo code.  I assumed that the code would be emailed to my email.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@shawzy91 

Don't worry about the promocode box its rarely if ever used. You'll get the 2nd month free as long as you are activating using the email you registered online.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@shawzy91  there is no email. I signed up Saturday never got an email. You put your email in on this link.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

After entering the email the next page will display this.

Screenshot_20200829_161516.jpg

Then you either proceed to buy a sim card or if you have one already you proceed to activate the sim card. Within 30 days likely after the promo ends on Sept 11th your account will be credited with the next 30 day payment.

You can enter a referral code if you have one during the activation it will ask you this for a $10 signup bonus.

Anything else you need to know?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fantastic offer!  

Highlighted

The promo code is a referral code you can receive from an existing customer which will give you a $10 credit.  This is different than the free month promo. 

In order to qualify for the free month promo you need to register your email address here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

You will then receive and email confirming your email registration for the free offer.

You can then go ahead and activate your account with the same email and the offer will be applied to your account.

'Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@kakunia  no email. See my post above. You enter your email on the link then the webpage displays saying your eligible.

Highlighted

Such a great deal. PM is a fantastic company.