Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@computergeek541 wrote:

@dac13 wrote:

@computergeek541 If Public Mobile doesn't send email confirmations that your email is registered, how would it be "corrected" if there was an issue when you get the sim card and are ready to register?  If for some reason there was a system glitch and it didn't register your email to receive the promotion.

Receiving an e-mail confirmation would not prevent any possible system glitch or make any correction more or less possible as such message would be automated, just as the confirmation on the website is.  What an e-mail message would do would be to help prove that you regisitered for the offer.  If you're concerned about having documentation signing up for this offer, I suggest possibly taking screenshots/pictures and/or videos of the the process. That said, you probably won't need them.

@computergeek541 All very true and good points.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@km04 wrote:

xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

@km04 

Not here. Click on the big logo up top and then click on Learn more in the promo area and then fill in your email address there. Take a screen capture of the confirmation page for your records. There's no email confirmation.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good news! Have shared to friend...

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been trying to convince a friend to sign up some ppl just don’t understand I guess 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Savebig2 

It isn’t always easy. I have some friends who were very quick to jump on when I told them all the ins and outs of Public Mobile. Others I have been telling about on and off for almost 2 years and they still aren't interested enough to actually do anything. The secret is to follow the Promotions and let the potential recruits know when there is a better time to jump due to a promotion. I decided to buy some extra SIM cards when they were on sale so I can offer a free SIM card to my potential recruits to make one less thing that they have to do to get activated. These “register your email address” promotions are good because the first step of registering comes with no strings attached. Then they have a couple of weeks to think about it before running out the clock. Dont give up, just look at some friends and family as a long term project!

AE_Collector

Highlighted

Yeah good call! I’ve been doing the same with hauling extra SIM cards on hand. Ave signed up a few friends and family 🙂 love pm 😉

thanks for the response 

cheers

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Transferred to  PM on the 27th ...... am I able to get this promotion? Just 1 day early ....

Highlighted
Oracle

@Jasonran wrote:

Transferred to  PM on the 27th ...... am I able to get this promotion? Just 1 day early ....

Looks like you were a day early.  Plus for this promo, you were required to register your email to receive that promo.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted

Thank you for providing this offer.

I was able to start fresh myself, as well as help port over a family member from another carrier today 🙂

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks. Last day to take advantage of it.