Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@tdotdee wrote:

This is great! If only I could receive my SIM card I ordered 2 weeks ago! 😫

Register your email address for this offer t buy yourself another couple of weeks. It sounds as though SIM Card delivery has been taking at least a couple of weeks so it may arrive soon. I would find a way to purchase a SIM card locally Or maybe order another one by mail and once the first one ordered arrives it can be used to help you get your first referral reward.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tdotdee 

As per @AE_Collector suggestion you can purchase a pm sim card from canadian cell supplies (currently $3.99+tax) and they ship for free with arrival in 5 business days (about a week) cross country. You can save your sim card from pm for your first referral!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submitted my email address for this promotion hours ago (and the site verified it was sent) and haven't received anything yet.  I checked my spam folder and tried multiple different email addresses... still nothing.  What to do??

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BeastieGirl 

You will not receive a confirmation email. You should be fine. Just activate befor September 11. Sometimes PM will send you a reminder email later on in the promo 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BeastieGirl  last time they had a promotion like this. As long as you entered your email address before activating PM gave the offer to those clients.

I think the system may only send an email after 24 hours.

Last time people were signing up on last day of promo and just contacting moderators to notify them.

If you want contact moderators to confirm you're eligible. Link below to reach them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BeastieGirl 

What exactly are you checking for? You've already recieved the confirmation email. Are you looking for the second 30 days free? You must activate and the credit will be added to your account within 30 days of activation. Usually 5 to 7 days after the promo expiry so Sept 16th to 18th most likely.

Edit: Oops thought you said you got one....doesnt look like they are sending one out. The moderators cannot confirm if you sent an email until after you activate. You will then get an email confirming the promo activation.It should look like this.It should look like this.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Catherine_T 

Wonderful promo👍 Looking forward for great offers for PM users🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BeastieGirl  I just signed someone up. It says this once you enter the email address.

Screenshot_20200829_161516.jpg

After that it says buy a sim or activate a sim. So if you entered your email proceed to activating your account and sign up 😀

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dac13 wrote:

@computergeek541 If Public Mobile doesn't send email confirmations that your email is registered, how would it be "corrected" if there was an issue when you get the sim card and are ready to register?  If for some reason there was a system glitch and it didn't register your email to receive the promotion.

Receiving an e-mail confirmation would not prevent any possible system glitch or make any correction more or less possible as such message would be automated, just as the confirmation on the website is.  What an e-mail message would do would be to help prove that you regisitered for the offer.  If you're concerned about having documentation signing up for this offer, I suggest possibly taking screenshots/pictures and/or videos of the the process. That said, you probably won't need them.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: e-mail addresss removed