Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately, for a limited time only, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here by November 1, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on a plan online by November 13, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you still need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan before November 13, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  6. This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

96 REPLIES 96

@mustafa123 wrote:

Is this in addition to the $14 credit we have each received for referral and auto-pay bonuses?

Yes.

Rorygrant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Question:

I saw this promotion and thought it was a great time to activate. I activated my phone on October 30th, but only today (Nov 1) realized that I need to input my email address to be "eligible". I just inputted my email address.

Will I still receive the free month?

@Rorygrant wrote:

Question:

I saw this promotion and thought it was a great time to activate. I activated my phone on October 30th, but only today (Nov 1) realized that I need to input my email address to be "eligible". I just inputted my email address.

Will I still receive the free month?

That's a question for a moderator. I know that sometimes, computers are programmed only to match calendar dates, but your e-mail address was supposed to be inputed before account activation. To contact a moderator, open a ticket by going to:  https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

@Rorygrant 

Normally in this circumstance you would not qualify because the email registration would not accept an activated sim email address. However the wording in the promo is a little ambiguous as to when you should enter your email other than from October 30th to November 1st 11:59 pm et. Add this to also being able to add your email after account activation makes it an excellent argument to qualify for the promotion. Of course this could have been designed by marketing to do just that.....qualify by chance as long as you fulfill all of the other well defined conditions. I would wait until November 18th to 21st to see if the credit is added to your account. If it isnt contact the moderators at that time.

Sharon00

I’m a new customer and did this today but under my plan in my account it says I have no promotion?  

@Sharon00 

Nothing shows under promotion.

If you did all the steps. Adding your email to the promo link then activating a sim card. 

The 30 days free credit will be applied to your account like a week after this promotion ends (November 13th). So keep an eye on your account around the 20th or later.

If you signed up with a referral code for a $10 signup bonus and if you also did auto-pay. You should receive two credits $10 and $2($2 for first 30 day auto-pay that system can't apply automatically at signup) you should get those credits within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

daliadimitrov

I have signed up via https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020, never received confirmation email. Tried it via different browsers and thought ok maybe you do not receive a confirmation email. Went and bought a SIM card and activated with same email i registered for promotion with and see nowhere that this promotion was registered with my email address. Where should I be seeing this in my account (if it did work as it should)?

@daliadimitrov 

If all goes well you'll see the credit in your Available Funds before your first renewal.

@daliadimitrov 

Public mobile likes to make things a bit of a guessing game of sorts. As long as you saw the following message immediately after registering your email address you are fine....Screenshot_20201030-215606.png

You may or may not get an email tomorrow that looks like this.....

Screenshot_20201027-133917.png

Rorygrant

Thanks everyone! Very helpful!

Need Help? Let's chat.